6 months

Amelia quickly walked out of the doctors office

Amelia quickly walked out of the doctors office. She had just finished her appointment. She hadn't expected the session to become so personal so quickly. Muriel had really allowed Amelia to open up and explain her problems.

Amelia got into her car and turned it on. She then felt a bit uncomfortable as she saw a couple of flashing cameras. She hadn't dealt with paparazzi that much. She had dealt with some though and they always screamed at her and asked where Harry was. Amelia and Harry still weren't open to the public yet but there was a lot of speculation.

Amelia did a music video for wildest dreams which had become very successful and the guy in it looked close to Harry. Amelia had done it on purpose as the song was about him. The whole internet was buzzing about it for weeks and Amelia couldn't help but feel a large sense of anxiety from the whole situation. She had never dealt with this much attention and people constantly wanting to know about her. She luckily hasn't gotten into a scandal yet.

Amelia quickly got into her car and drove home softly singing along to the song playing on the radio. She pulled into her apartment complex and got out quickly and then walked into the apartment building. She took the elevator quickly and then put her key in her apartment door. She twisted the knob and walked into the apartment.

She looked around at the neat apartment. It was spotless and it smelled amazing. Amelia looked around confused. She quickly put her keys down and took off her coat. She walked into the kitchen to see Harry making something. "Harry what are you doing?" Amelia asked looking at the boy who was trying to mix something in a cooking bowl. "Happy six months honey!" Harry said with a big smile. He was wearing a cooking apron.

Amelia walked to the boy giving him a quick peck on the lips and then looked down in the bowl. "Is this bread batter?" Amelia asked looking at the consistency of the dough in the bowl. "Yes it is I did work in a bakery you know" Harry said giving Amelia a small smile and a laugh. "You wanna know what my first job was?" Amelia said sitting up on the counter as Harry needed the dough. "What could it be?" Harry asked flipping the dough around.

"I worked at a library and all I did was sort the books into sections for hours upon hours it was very boring" Amelia said with a small laugh. "Oh that sounds awful!" Harry said and then quickly popped the dough into the oven for it to rise and cook. Harry then walked towards Amelia and wrapped his arms around her. "You look nice" he said with a smile and then kissed the girl on the cheek. "You have flour on your cheek" Amelia said quickly wiping it off for him. "I'm gonna go get ready I'll be out in a second" Harry said and then walked away.

Amelia started to clean up the mess that Harry left. She washed the dishes and put them back neatly. Harry had now had some of his clothes at her apartment due to him being there a ton of the time. Amelia had left some of her clothes at Harry's house as well.

Amelia then quickly walked to the couch and grabbed her journal. She started to think about the album and the songs going onto it. She still needed to think of a name for it and write and record some of the songs. She quickly took a pen and wrote some lyrics that were flowing through her brain.