♡ 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐤𝐞 ♡

𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐤𝐞
5.3

(hey guys I forgot to mention that from now on there will be timeskip spoilers! there were a few vague ones already KAJHKJHASK SORRY <3 but the endings will all have very obvious timeskip spoilers. if you don't know them and don't wish to know them, then sorry but they're there.)

After the many many messages in the chat that had flooded in like Niagra falls, Iwaizumi and Oikawa knew they had to do something. They formed a slight partnership for the time being and invited (Y/N) over to their karaoke night, not really minding that it was with a few of the others on their team, the third-years and maybe Kyotani, now that he had been integrated.

And she accepted, of course, not really having anything to do for the next few days. Plus, she needed a bit of a distraction from the previous night, her mind in absolute shambles.

So there she stood, dressed in her black turtleneck under a giant button-up shirt tucked into beige pants, scrolling on her phone idly as she waited for the Aoba Johsai students.

"Is that a shirtless anime boy?" A voice asked from behind her, though dangerously close, startling the Ukai.

She quickly turned her phone off, snapping her head toward the culprit who had exposed her... uh, activities. "I- Iwa! Hey," She stuttered, eyes wide as she chuckled nervously, finding the handsome boy looking down at her with an amused grin, "W- When did you, uh, get here?" 

He tried to suppress the shit-eating smirk that formed itself onto his lips, though it didn't work, "Like thirty seconds ago. I see a pretty girl and I think, oh no I'm gonna be a stuttering mess all night. But, oh, how the tables have turned," He continued grinning, enjoying the embarrassed look that had spread across her face like wildfire.

"N- no. You just surprised me, that's all." She took a step back, not appreciating how the distance between them wasn't helping her case. Clearing her throat, she mustered up her usual charming grin, "There'll be plenty of opportunities for me to make you boys nervous wrecks, don't worry,"

Iwaizumi hadn't expected that, eyes widening just a little. God the female-identifying species were amazing. Before he could react just as she said she would, a hand clapped his back, brown eyes sparkling, "Worry about what?"

Masking his slight sheepishness with annoyance toward his captain, a fairly easy thing to do, Iwaizumi shoved Oikawa, "Nothing, shittykawa,"

Toru huffed, crossing his arms, "I've been here for ten seconds and I'm already being harassed," He pouted, "Anyway, where are the others?"

(Y/N), who had been smiling at both of their personalities that contrasted like black and white, pointed at the group that were making their way down the silent street, "There, I believe,"