24. FIN

I want to thank all of you for reading my book, it means a lot and I really appreciate it.

So thank you very much.

Now on to the chapter  ↓↓↓

~

Josephine looked between them and raised her eyebrow. As far as she knows, the Italian and the British Mafia are at peace.

"Harrison," Adam said glaring at him. 

The girls looked at each other in confusion.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?" Her brother questioned angrily. His face set in a scowl.

"Me?! What are you doing in my hotel room?" Adam replied, shouting. He pointed his finger at Harrison and poked him on the chest.

Harrison looked at him in disgust and flicked his hand away from him.

He turned to Josephine, "Why are we here?"

"They're my friends," She said softly, "Meet Adam."

Fin smiled cheekily and rocked on her heels.

He stared at her blankly. "We are leaving." He grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room and hotel. She managed to wave goodbye to her friends.

She knew he was angry but didn't know why. She didn't even know that they knew each other.

They entered his car. He started the car and they sat in silence. 

"How do you know him?" She asked hesitantly.

He swiveled to face her, "How do I know him?" He repeated. "How do you know that bastard?"

"He's like an older brother to me, he helped me when I needed someone," She reminisced about when she started her business and Adam was there to guide her.

He hummed, "How did you meet him?"

She replied smirking at him, "Mariam,"

His eyes softened at the mention of her name and Josephine giggled.

"Now answer my question. How do you know him?" She demanded.

He looked away from her, hanging his head low. He didn't want his little to look at him differently.

Fin placed her hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me until your ready," She said in a soft tone.

She squeezed his shoulder gently, "Let's go home." 

He sighed loudly and faced her. "He is my ex-boyfriend," He said.

"Oh, but I thought you liked Mariam?" She asked confused, rubbing her head.

"I do. I'm bisexual and Adam was my boyfriend" He explained and turned away from her.

She nodded. "Hey, you shouldn't be ashamed of that. Everyone is different and that is okay. And if you were worried about me looking at you differently, don't be. Your my brother and I love you for who you are," She said before hugging him tightly.

"Thank you. I haven't told our brothers yet, though. But I will soon." She smiled and reassured him that she would be there whenever he needs her.

They finally left the hotel parking lot and drove home.

They arrived home and went to the living room.

"Let's watch a movie," He said, with puppy eyes. He clasped his hands together and begged.

Fin rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine."

He clicked on Netflix and scrolled through until he found a worthwhile movie.

He looked at her for permission and she nodded in agreement.

He clapped in excitement and Fin grinned looking at how carefree her brother is at the moment.

She wished that it would always remain this way.

She sighed as she thought about their involvement with the Mafia. Specifically, how they work for Donatello Da' Vino, the man she is seeing.

'Oh, it's going to be hell when my brothers find out,' she thought as she rubbed her head.

That would be some conversation. One that she really does not want to have.

She groaned aloud.

Harrison watched her, puzzled before shaking his head.

He got up and after a few minutes can back with snacks and drinks.

He started the movie and they ate.

Not long after, all of the food and drinks were gone.

Fin curled up at Harrison's side and fell into a peaceful sleep.

He laughed silently as he saw that his sister fell asleep with the sounds of gunshots playing loudly from the television.

He took off the movie and slowly stood up, gently scooping the sleeping girl into his arms.

He carefully walked up the stairs and into her bedroom and laid her down. He made sure that she would be comfortable before stooping by her side.

"Ti amo, sorellina," he whispered into her ear softly and tucked her properly.

I love you, little sister

Then he got up, took off the lights and left her room, closing the door as easy as he could.