030

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"why the fuck are we here?"

"because it's the day of the kenmari competition. come on, it'll be fun", kiyo smiled, having her hair in a high bun with the hairpin of course, and still in her usual attire.

"tch. what about our promised date?", sukuna bitterly muttered, crossing his two arms as he heard the priestess lightly chuckle.

"I didn't forget. I've got an idea in mind but again, it's a surprise, so I can't tell you", kiyo replied, to which sukuna had rolled his eyes as the two arrived at the empty field, where all the students and staff were gathered, making conversation amongst themselves.

"what's your type of women?", tōdō asked, pointing at fushiguro, as the dark-haired male had made a confused expression, wondering if he actually had to answer.

"I swear to god, fushiguro...", kugisaki warned, to which fushiguro made an unpleased expression as he was reminded of his sister and kiyo's words.

"I don't...have a preference. as long as the person's compassionate, I don't need anything else", fushiguro honestly answered, to which kugisaki had proudly given him a thumbs up.

tōdō made an uninterested expression.

"how boring".

fushiguro's brows furrowed with perplexity as kiyo had chuckled, joining the students as tōdō had questioned yoshino and itadori's type.

"u-umm...similar to fushiguro, someone who's compassionate", yoshino mumbled, to which tōdō had groaned.

"what is with you lot?!", the buff male complained.

"and what about you?", tōdō asked, pointing at itadori as the pink-haired boy hummed a bit, rubbing his chin as he answered with a straight face.

"a tall woman with a big ass".

everyone snapped their heads towards itadori as kugisaki smacked the back of itadori's head.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL, KUGISAKI?!"

"AT LEAST PRETEND TO BE A GENTLEMAN!", the girl shouted back, chasing itadori around the field as tōdō started sobbing, making kiyo a bit concerned as sukuna just snorted.

"MY BESTO FRIENDO!", tōdō shouted as he too ran after itadori, making fushiguro even more baffled as kamo had approached him.