29.

You know when you're just starting to enjoy your sleep, having the best dream of your life it feels like it's not a dream but real life but it's really a dream. But damn that alarm clock. I mean my little beautiful alarm clock that keeps jumping on the bed and shouting. "Mommy, mommy wake up."

She was persistent, I didn't have a choice but to get up. "Alright I'm up," I said sitting up. "Now what can I do for you."

She made a thinking face. "I want pancakes."

"Sure I'll be down in a minute." She hopped off the bed excited and skipped out of the room. I fall back down on the bed, laid there for a minute before deciding to get up. I did my morning routine before heading downstairs stifling a yawn but it came out anyway.

"Good morning," a gruff voice said causing me to pause mid yawning. Turning around I was surprised to see that Ethan was still here.

"Good morning," I replied. It's a good thing I decided to drag the comb through my messy hair before coming downstairs this morning. I would have looked like someone who hasn't discovered the use for a comb or a brush.

He followed me down the stairs. "Breakfast?" Might as well offer he did sleep over for the night.

"Sure."

It was a good thing Cassie called me in the afternoon to have some girls time. I swear if she didn't someone would have found me dead and the cause of death is boredom.

It's always like this when Chrissanna spends the weekends with Ethan and his family.

She suggested that we do a little shopping. I was hesitant at first knowing how she can go over board. But it was die of boredom or die shopping with a shopping maniac.

Looks like I prefer to die while shopping. Great way to go out right? I met her at her favourite boutique as we planned.

So far so good. She wasn't going crazy. I was surprise too when she called for the break. I wanted to ask her if she is okay but I didn't want to risk her changing her mind or remind her that she is crazy when it comes to shopping.

Not going crazy while shopping should have made suspicious. I was too relieved to question her behavior. 

It was when she ordered her lunch made me raise my eyebrow at her. "What?" She questioned when I was giving her the suspicious look.

"What is this?"

"Huh?" She was confused.

"What did you just ordered?"She repeated her order to me confused.

I was still looking at her suspicious.  "Are you feeling alright?"I finally asked her after a pregnant pause.

"Of course I am. Why would I ask that?Do I not look okay?" she shrugged. She wasn't acting like herself. I know my best friend and I know that something is wrong with her.

1. She didn't go with the saying 'shop until you drop dead' is that how the saying goes cause I'm not really sure. She never misses a chance to want to kill me when we go shopping. I will always have to beg her to take a break but now she's the one who call for a break.

2. When we do go for the break and eat there is always some alcoholic beverage in her meal. And no we are not alcoholics but we do enjoy a few sips in the day. But I had given that up since I became a mother but not her.

"You look great. In fact you are glowing. What are you using? Could I have some because I love this look you're rocking," I complimented. I don't want to startle her by just jumping into it. I'm going to butter her up real nice.