ten >>> one of us

"I'm done talking!" Echo raises her voice tearing my eyes from Lexa

"I'm done talking!" Echo raises her voice tearing my eyes from Lexa. "Let's get this done so we can proceed with the plan!" Within seconds I feel the person on my right take me and make me lean forward my head leaning out.

"Echo," Lexa's voice is tense but she speaks through her teeth. "Don't. Don't be like Queen Nia."

"But it's the only way I know how to get to you," Echo responds and it clicks quickly into my mind. They were going to cut my head off right in front of Lexa like it wasn't bad enough Queen Nia has done this to Lexa before. Cutting off Lexa's lover Costia and delivering it to the foot of her bed. I squeeze my eyes shut and shake my head but I don't bother struggling having little hope.

"So you're going to do what's already been done before?" I ask, but I get no response. A small smirk builds to my lips dropping my hands a bit. "How unoriginal. I thought you were better than this Echo."

"Kom op ona! dula'm op! (Come on! Do it)!" Echo shouts as I hear the sound of a sword being drawn and a shout from Lexa ringing through my ears. But a smirk still lingers on my lips as the doors burst open. I pick up my head and lock my eyes with Lexa's before feeling a pair of hands let go of me and I get up quickly to my feet wrapping the chains around the guys neck who had his sword drawn. I don't pay attention to anything else as I pull as hard as I can on the guys neck and close my eyes. Guns go off and shouts followed with bodies dropping. And soon when the guy I choke stops struggling I let go and fall back opening up my eyes.

"Y/N," a voice spoke as I pick up my head and meet Indra's hand held out to me. A small smile inches to my lips as I take a hold of it and she pulls me up. I let go of her hand as she looks back and forth between my eyes but I nod and smile a bit.

"Ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim. (Get knocked down, get back up)," I say my voice low. An approving look smears across Indra's face as she nods. And I can see her lips separate but her eyes flick over to the side of me. Instantly I feel the urge to look myself but don't I see Aden run past Indra and wrap his arms around me. I stumble back a bit wincing at the tightness but still I smile and wrap my arms back around him. "Hey Aden."

The boy says nothing as I pat his back and he pulls away. His eyes meet mine and I tilt my head. "About your sword-"

"I found it," he said looking down. I follow his gaze and find his sword on him. A small smile spreads to my lips and I nod looking back up only to hear my name. Quickly I turn and my eyes are met with Lexa's briefly before her arms wrap around me. I don't even hesitate and wrap my own arms around her and close my eyes. There's a comfort and warmth with her. Something I've desperately missed. I bite my bottom lip and open my eyes but don't pull away just yet.

"Echo's gone," Bellamy speaks up which causes both me and Lexa to pull away from one another. I turn and look around. Most of Skaikru was in here. The bodies on the ground belonged to Azgeda.