33. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬

• GUYS NEW FANFIC GO CHECK IT OUT

GUYS NEW FANFIC GO CHECK IT OUT

-

it was 2 hours before the party mitzi had invited you too, you and kyoto got ready for the party.

you put on a black skin tight dress, kyoto wore something plain cause he didn't really care he just wanted to be there with you.

•••

you guys left for the party and you guys entered the house, it smelt like alcohol you didn't like...

it was hot and smelt sweaty in the party, you walked over to the others and saw akaashi and bokuto, you hadn't seen them in a while so you surprised them.

"hey" you said and hugged akaashi.

"oh y/n it's been a while" he smiled

you smelt his breath and it smelt like alcohol.

"you've been drinking havent you" you laughed.

"yea just one beer, it doesn't taste right" he said drank the rest and threw the cup away.

you guys went to the danced floor and danced slightly with him.

"oh my god this my song" you said.

you and akaashi pressed each other's body's together and he pushed his crotch against your behind and put his hand your waist you guys swayed your hips and moved together.

soon after guys were talking mitzi came in drunk as ever and ruined everything for you. she pushed you off of akaashi and slapped your face.

"you're a whore i hate you" she kicked your stomach "you're a slut y/n you're always wanting and getting what you want you selfish whore, i have no clue why suna wanted you back then but be glad he has someone way more better then you" she laughed

you stood up and punched her under chin and looked at her disgusted.

"filthy pig, come and talk to me when your sober you weak bitch" you told her and went to kyoto.

he was talking to some of his other friends. i hugged him from behind and wanted to go home.

"i wanna go home kyoto" you told him.

"can we stay a few more minutes?" he asked begging

you nodded your head and left him, you sat down at the table waiting for him to be done. you saw suna trying to control mitzi and calm her down. you sighed and questioned yourself.

'why did i even come out here, i'm such an idiot'

'why couldn't he do that when i was like that before, was in it that important' that thought made you suffer on the inside.

you got up and left the party.

•••

you got home and started crying you were panicking and crying.

"what's wrong with me" you said

"why can't i bring myself to get over him already"

"i'm so pathetic"

"why couldn't he deal with me when i was drunk like that, was i not that good enough"

"why am i even still trying to get better"

"why" you cried.

you had cried for an hour till you changed and sat on the chair closest to kyoto's guitar.

you grabbed it and pulled out the notes from last night.

you cried and played the guitar as you read the notes. you sang a little bit to yourself as you cried.

you kept playing and plugged it into the AMP you looked at the notes and played some of them, you listened as you played and hummed the song you sang in your head.

you played with your heart a little bit and played as you cried, you played like crazy doing the fast notes and screamed. you fell to the ground and cried you unplugged the guitar and hugged it.

you cried and cried till you fell asleep.

"god i hate myself" you thought and drifted to sleep.

-

questions

requests

have an amazing day

follow for more

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited