AGTIEN

Hello all, thank you all so much for being with me this far. I'm sure some of you are wondering about me, but I have decided that it would be best for me to focus on one book on wattpad. I will continue with Crazy in Love in the future, but I really have to be in the right mindset to write a book and currently I am in the mindset for Queen B. So I will be continuing this book before I go onto the next one. Hope you all are patient with me.

I decided in this chapter to have a few more performances so that you all can see the brilliant dancing of all the characters in my story. They may not be accurate but I'm sure you'll get the idea. Let your imaginations be free!

It may be a bit messy but anyway here is the next chapter of Queen B. Enjoy!

~~~

While Lisa was nervous and excited at the same time when she had her performance with Jungkook at their previous assignment, Lisa was just a bundle of flat-out nerves for the assignment today. It did not help that the outfit she was expect to way was hanging from her cupboard in her room when she woke up. While it was a marvelous outfit, fitting her like a glove and being non-restrictive so that she can dance properly, it just made her think back to the practice that she had yesterday with her dance partner.

The assignment was yet again in one of the main halls again, and Jennie was pulling out all the stops for the assignment. Yet again, she is shocked at what money can bring and she was watching from the seated area as professional stage people were walking along the stage and setting up the props which Jennie had deemed acceptable for the dance practical.

The two of them did decide the set up and when Lisa suggested using the university stage and lightning people to use the setup, Jennie looked at her as if she offered the brunette to eat a cupcake off the floor.

"I will not let my standards drop because of your class!"

And with her exclaiming that, the two of them got into yet another argument, both of them glaring daggers the entire time before the blonde decided just to give in, seeing that the rich heiress was not going to give in no matter how much she tried to compromise. Jennie has a lot of money and she does not care about spending it on professionals who will be sure to do the job properly. While Lisa still defended the sound and lighting club, she in the end gave in to the brunette's demands.

But she did at least have some kind of say in it. Lisa is no way a professional when it comes to this stuff, but she did discuss the back setting for the stage and they both eventually agreed to have it setup in a café, bar type of setting. Kind of a rustic vibe with a bit of Spanish influence but otherwise, that was the concept they were going for. Besides, it would match the song and their outfits will really capture the vibe entirely with it.

But after Lisa watched the stage getting set up, it really hit her that this in fact really was happening. She was going to dance with Jennie Kim. She is going to dance a really sensual song with Jennie Kim. And she still is so conflicted on how she should feel about it. The old Lisa from first transferring to Belvoire would much rather go dumpster diving in the Atlantic Ocean than dance with the head bitch in charge, and yet not here she is, about to go to dance class to do their practical.

Lisa has no idea what is going on with here these past few days. It was ridiculous really. Jennie was someone who had deliberately gone out of her way to make her life a living hell at Belvoire. While her bullying actions have been put on hold at the moment due to the assignment that they have together, that doesn't mean that the feline is suddenly a saint. She is still a grade A pain in the ass for the Thai and she was rude, conceited, and haughty beyond repair. Jennie Kim has a very high opinion of herself and the blonde just could not stand the way she looked down on others.