Chapter 19 - Fourth Year

_____________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________

After boarding the Hogwarts Express, Fred, George, and Betelgeuse caught their breath after the frantic run at the beginning of the train corridor. Betelgeuse silently thanked Wood for the endlessly hours of Quidditch training he forced them in.

She saw George open the door of the corridor. "After you," he ceremoniously bowed to his brother.

"No, after you," Fred responded, inclining his head with a pretended pose.

"I insist, after you," George rebuked, gesturing with his hand.

Betelgeuse had enough. "After me," she snapped, pushing them away and walking down the train corridor.

The twins quickly caught up with her in search of their usual compartment. They stood tall among the younger students, who were currently sprinting up and down the train, burning off all their excitement.

"Oi! Watch it," Fred shouted through gritted teeth, as another first-year shoved into him hard as he ran past them.

"I swear they keep getting smaller every year," George called back to his twin, glancing down to the gnome-high first-years.

"We were the same heigh once, play nice," Betelgeuse chided the twins, finally spotting Lee, Alicia and Angelina already sitting in a compartment.

"Ah, Bel!" Angelina exclaimed, seeing the girl first.

"Hello, everyone," Betelgeuse greeted the group, sitting next to the tall, pretty witch.

"Where have you been?" Alicia inquired, as she paused her game of Exploding Snap with Lee.

"With the Wicked Twins," Betelgeuse replied, picking up the Daily Prophet discarded on the floor. She glanced to the compartment's doors, "And here they come," she announced, opening the newspaper.

☆☆☆

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"YES! — No, wait —"