CHAPTER 4

"Hey hey hey! Kuro who is this?" An owl looking boy with white hair asks. He leaned down and ruffled my hair. "This is Luna. She is Karasuno...eh are you their manager?" "N-no, I fo-follow dad here." I said while pointing at dad. "Oh so you're Coach Ukai's daughter." Another boy with dark messy curly hair said from my side. "Ah. I'm Akaashi Keiji. Nice to meet you Luna." He said.

"My name is Bokuto Koutaro! You are so pretty I want to kidnap you!" Owl boy said ruffling my hair more. I giggled thanked him for the compliment.

"Bokuto-san, you made her hair messy." Akaashi sighed while smoothing my hair. Now I look closer, he is very pretty.

I heard dad called me from the side of the court. "Luna, come here." I walk carefully to dad. As I'm in his arm reach, he handed me a sketchbook with pencils and pen. I accepted it with a grin. Recently I have a hobby, which is to draw. Dad always buys me a thin sketchbook with different cover designs.

"The training will be very long, I don't want you to be bored. Also, be careful of the stray ball, got it?" Dad ask softly caressing my cheek. I nod eagerly. "Yes! I un-under..stand!" "Good job Luna!" He praised.

The first match is Karasuno vs Fukurodani, Bokuto's team.

I'm drawing Hinata, Kageyama, Tanaka, in short, the whole team. They somehow not performing well so I hope with the picture I drew I can cheer them up!

Bokuto spike the ball hard making it bounced fast towards me. "Aah! Careful Luna!" I put my hands up to shield my face.

BAM!

The ball hit my hand. "Ouch..." My eyes sting with tears. Takeda-sensei and dad quickly come to my side examining my hand.

Unknown to Luna, Karasuno gives a hard glare to Bokuto for injuring her. The Fukurodani also concern about Luna's bruised hand. It seems weird as they only meet her for today, but they cannot deny the feeling of attachment towards the girl.

Bokuto come squatting hugging me who still sit on the floor with teary eyes. "Lunaaa! I'm so sorry for hurting youuu!!! Please forgive meee!!!"

Oh no. He is sad. I quickly pat him on the head as he snuggles into the side of my neck. "D-Don't be sad, Bo-Bokuto. I fine." I stated.

"But you are hurt! And that's because of me!" He retorted. "B-but you not in-inten..intention-aly do that." I struggle to let the word out. Do I said it right even?

Bokuto keep sulking as he hug me tighter. "Well, it's only a bruise. So the ice will do. Are you alright though Luna?" Dad ask.

Oh I need to show dad I'm a strong girl. I don't want to worry him! "Yes! This no-nothing. I have get u-used to w-worst!" I smiled. Father used to beat me more worse. I can handle mall bruise like this. I thought proudly.

THIRD POV

The whole gymnasium turn quiet. There's a heavy atmosphere surrounding them.
The Karasuno who already know sucked in sharp breath. While Fukurodani, Nekoma, Ubugawa and Shinzen who also paid attention to the commotion puzzled about the girl's statement.

'Get used to it?'
'She often get bruised?'
'Did she join a hardcore sport or what?'
'Is she bullied?'

Everyone else made their own theory. Only a certain brain of Nekoma and Fukurodani pretty setter seems to figure it out.

"W-well, it seems she is fine. Continue the play." Coach Ukai said with a loud voice.

As everyone get back to the game, Coach Ukai bend down im front of Luna. He kissed Luna's forehead sweetly. "I will care for you, Luna. You won't be going back to the state where being beaten is your daily routine."
He whispers in her ears. "I know that! Ever s-since you be-come my dad, you always, always love me!" Luna beamed at the man.

Giving her a soft smile, he gone back to the game and Luna continue to draw.

Night time come, now the volleyball team are doing free practice. Luna excitedly shows the Karasuno's boys her drawing. "Look! I draw you!" Daichi take a hold of the sketchbook.

"Woww...this is pretty, princess." "You are so talented! I'm very proud of you." Suga interjected. "I look very cool here!" "This is a masterpiece." All those compliments make Luna's face red. "Thank you," she said gratefully as those boys appreciate her drawing.

"Hmm not bad." Tsukki said as he get ready to leave. "I'm gonna work on my serves, what are you-" Yams got cut off by Tsukki.
"I'm going to take a bath and then go to bed."

"Tsukki, me too want to s-sleep! We go to-together?" Luna ask grabbing Tsukki's hand. "Hmm suit yourself." Tsukishima replied.

They both walk out of gymnasium holding hands. "You re-really tall." She said looking up at him. "Yeah I know and you are really small, aren't you, little one?" He smirks.

"Ah! You over there! The Karasuno guy! Glasses!" A voice call them out. They both turn toward the voice to find Kuro and Bokuto at the gym door.
"Could you come block for us a bit?" Kuro making the 'come here' hand.

Before Tsukki could respond, Luna already sprinted off with her slightly limping leg to the boys. "Kuro! Bokuto!" She giggled. Tsukki seems annoyed but he can't just leave Luna alone with the other schools. After all, Luna is Karasuno's.

He lazily walked into the gym where Luna already snuggled into Akaashi's embrace who happen to be near Bokuto.

Lev also there, but he was completely knocked out practicing receives with Kuro. Luna made her way to sit beside Lev as Tsukki, Kuro, Akaashi and Bokuto begin playing.

Lev take this opportunity to made her sit in his embrace. She was sitting in between his legs. The way his hands surrounding her is like caging her from going anywhere. Once in a while, Lev will kiss her hair. "You smell like strawberry, kitten." Luna leaned her back to his chest, relaxing more while watching the others play.

Somehow, while playing, Kuro unintentionally offended Tsukki by commenting how Hinata will surpasses him soon. He shows that fake smile of his.  "It's unavoidable isn't it? After all, Hinata is more talented than I am." As if on cue, the other Nekoma's players enter the gym.

"Well, I guess I'm done here. Then if you will excuse me." He walked to where Luna is still in Lev's hug. She almost fall asleep. Maybe because of the warmth Lev emitted or maybe she just tired.

"Ah Lev! What are you doing holding that little kitten captive?!" Yaku who only enter the gym scold Lev. "Gah! Yaku-san!" "What's with that 'Gah'?!"

Tsukki stand facing Lev. "Oi move your hands away." He said with a scary expression. Lev hesitantly let go of his hand that was caging Luna. Tsukki did not waste any time to lift Luna by her armpits and carry her on his hip.

"She is ours, you damn cats." Tsukki glared at Lev. With that, he walk out of the gym.

"That stinky crow...!" Lev glared hard to the back of his head.

"Be patience, Lev." Yaku said patting Lev's shoulder.

"Sooner or later, we will make her ours." Kai said giving him a sickening sweet smile.

All of the Nekoma teams nodded.

Bokuto and Akaashi who happen to heard their conversation gives the cats a deathly stares.

'Lets see...who can make her theirs first.'