War is Raging

Alyssa Granger ducked as a red beam of light shot at her head, missing by mere millimetres.
'Lyssa, to your left?' Her sister called out, she spun just in time to block a deatheater's spell.
She ran with Hermione, Ron and Harry at her side, past trolls and spiders.
'Shit! Dementors!' Alyssa stopped at the sight. 100 odd dementors swooping towards them- the world already got colder.

'EXPECTO PATRONUM!'

The quartet saw the source was Aberfoth and he had a wild look on his face. Along side him was Luna, who's hand Alyssa grabbed to pull with her.
'Luna! Thank Merlin your okay!'
'Yes- i was bitten by that horrible werewolf guy but Daddy stopped him.'
'Is anyone well...'
'Not that I know of but I have mostly seen deatheaters.'
'We need to go.' Harry's voice cut in.

They kept running and then suddenly a loud manic voice screamed,
'Avada Kedarvra.'

Before them stood Bellatrix Lestrange looking insane and grinning widely.
They turned just in time to see a green jet of light hit Tonks. She fell to the floor with a thump and her wand clattered to the ground. The two girls let out choked sobs as they stared at the metamorphosis' lifeless body- the woman that had been laughing just hours ago. Her usually bubblegum pink hair was a depressing grey and her eyes were glassy and wide in fear.

Tears slipped down Alyssa's face as she stared at the girl she had got on so well with. Dead. Murdered.

Then there was a loud hissing voice- Voldemort's voice- announcing that they had an hour to dispose of the dead and Harry should come to the forbidden forest if he didn't want everyone else to die for him. Hermione and Alyssa's hands were clutching each other and Luna was deathly pale. Ron covered his ears, and Harry looked guilty. He knew what Voldemort said was the truth- they wouldn't be dead if he had just turned himself in to start.

'L-let's bring Tonks to the great hall.' Hermione eventually said and the others nodded in agreement.
Alyssa lifted the dead girl to the great hall, holding her close to her chest as tears slipped down her cheeks.

They walked inside and many people smiled at them. People stared at the girl in Alyssa's arms trying to see who it was. She lay Tonks' body next to Remus. She bit her lip as tears clouded her eyes again. Remus Lupin. One of the sweetest people she'd every met, and one of the least deserving to die.
Alyssa kissed her softly on the head and then joined the married couple's hands smiling sadly.

Then she heard the crying. The loud gut wrenching sobs. She turned to see the Weasley's crowded around a body in tears. She walked slowly over and gasped as she saw the body. She ran to his side, tears steaming down her face, no longer able to control her emotions.
'F-Freddie? No!' Collapsing to her knees she hugged his lifeless body tight.

The Weasley's were equally sad and stared in pity as Alyssa sobbed, hugging her friend, brother and fellow prankster. She turned to George, eyes shining with tears,
'H-how?'
'T-the wall, I-it f-fell on him. Voldemort b-blasted it.'

Her face turned stormy she jumped to her feet angrily.
'Lyssa?'
'He is DEAD' she shook with anger and sadness. Hermione placed a calming hand on her shoulder and she sobbed into her sister's chest. She stroked Alyssa's hair and murmured softly to her.

'Where's Harry?'

——————————————————
'Harry Potter, is dead!'

'No!' Ginny cried out, racing towards his body in Hagrid's arms. Arthur dragged her back and everyone soon came to face the dark side.

Voldemort made a speech about joining him. Naturally no one moved- by Draco.
When Neville stepped forwards, everyone was shocked. But everyone was even more shocked when Harry jumped from Hagrid's arms.

'Yes!' Luna grinned happily.
She and the Granger twins went together, running into the fight.

'Avada Kedarvra!'
A deatheater shot a killing curse at Luna. Just before it hit her, someone darted in front. The green light collided with their body and they fell to the ground.
'Daddy!' Luna cried out. He lay still on the ground. 'No!' Tears welled up in her eyes. The deatheater barely had a chance as Luna shot an endless stream of curses at him and he died in a matter of seconds. She grabbed the necklace from her dad's neck, kissed his forehead, and then murmured a charm which caused a blue glow around him.
'C-come on. W-we need to g-go.' Luna and the twins continued.
'I'm really sorry Luna.' Hermione whispered. She nodded and they ran on, away from the large group of deatheaters coming.

'Look who it is! Itty bitty baby's. Ready to die!' She shot curses at the three, who dodged them artfully.
Then she drew a sharp line downwards with her wand and Hermione crumpled and fell to the floor. Sectumsempra.
'MIONE! No no no no!' Alyssa ran to her side staring hopelessly at her rapidly paling face.

'I-i love you Lyssa, I'm gonna m-miss you so much. I love you.'
'No! Don't say that, you'll be fine, we can fix it.'
'I love you.'
'N-n-no, don't you dare close your eyes, please no! No, you can't leave me.'
'Lyssa, you're the bravest girl in the whole world, you'll be fine without me. And I'll always be with you, in here.' Hermione placed her shaking, bloody hand against her twin's heart.
'I love you.' She repeated.
'I love you too Mione. Always.'
'Always'

Her eyes fluttered closed and Alyssa hugged her and cried into her hair.
She couldn't believe her sister was gone. Tears flowed freely down her cheeks as she let out choked sobs. By this point, she was covered in blood from trying to stop blood leaving Hermione's body. She rocked back and forth with her body in Alyssa's arms. Crying and crying.

She turned her tear stained face to Bellatrix who looked guilty for a second before fixing an evil look on her face and cackling manically. Luna drew her wand quickly and stood in front of her friend.

'Looks like the mudblood finally got what she deserved. But what about the other one. And of course the blood traitor.' She raised her wand and shot a spell at them, however at the same time, another 2 deatheaters shot spells.

The 3 curses hit the girls at the same time, and with a flash of golden light, they were gone. Leaving three shocked deatheaters and Hermione's bleeding body.

'What the hell did you do?' Bellatrix growled at the two who paled slightly.
'Idiots! Where did they go?' She let out a angered, strangled yell before glaring at the deatheaters who backed away.

Luna and Alyssa landed on the floor with a thump. Where were they?