Meeting A Literal God

I sat on the couch in the living room, scrolling through Amazon for some shelves for my room. I wanted to start a collection of something, and since I couldn't decide what yet, I thought I'd at least get the shelves.

Abby laid beside me, and I rubbed her head as I scrolled through my phone. I wore one of Steve's hoodies, the sleeves rolled up so that my hands were visible, and a pair of red leggings. Wearing this hoodie made me feel safe.

My wings were half folded, leaving them visible since I didn't really need to hide them when I walked around the tower. When I did fold my wings the smallest they could go, they were only about two feet long, making them easy to hide.

After growing wings, Tony improved almost all of the furniture in the tower, making it so that everything accommodated my wings, but was still comfortable for those who didn't have them.

Steve walked into the room and noticed me sitting on the couch. He walked behind me and put his hands on my shoulders, gently squeezing.

"Good morning, Steve." I put my left hand on Steve's, still holding my phone in my right.

"Good morning." Steve yawned.

I turned off my phone and put it on the coffee table in front of me, then I turned to face Steve and noticed Tony rushing around.

"What's going on, Tony?" I asked.

Abby noticed as well and jumped off the couch to follow Tony around, her tail wagging and tongue out.

"Can't talk. Gotta make sure he doesn't destroy the toaster again." Tony replied. He went to the kitchen and returned with the toaster tucked under his arm, Abby still following him.

"Who destroyed the toaster?" I asked.

"Thor's coming?" Steve asked Tony.

I shook my head. I knew who Thor was. He was mythical. Not real.

"Oh, he's very real." I heard a voice from the other side of the kitchen. It was Robyn. "He's really hot." 

"Wow, I haven't seen you in a while, Robyn." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I'm 14 now. Tony doesn't like me wandering around you guys all the time, but I also live here." She speaks toward Tony near the end. 

"Well, I'm glad you decided to show your face."

A loud boom came from the roof. Nat, Clint and Bruce walked into the living room a second later. I got off the couch and looked toward the door that led to the roof.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Come here. You haven't met all of the Avengers yet." Steve said.

I stood beside Steve, Abby sitting at our feet. We all faced the door and waited. A minute later, a man walked through the door.

The man wore odd looking armor with a red cape that went down to the floor. He had long blond hair draped over his shoulders, braids here and there. He was tall and very muscular, his build similar to Steve's, and he carried a large hammer. He reminded me of a viking.

The man smiled as his eyes scanned everyone. "Ah, friends. it's so good to be back." When his eyes reached me, he looked at me a bit differently. "And who is this? Captain, have you acquired a partner?" He had an almost Australian accent.

I blushed and shook my head. "N-No, it's not like that. We're uh..." I looked at Steve.

"We are what you would call...'courting'." Steve smiled and looked at me. "Alexx, this is Thor. Thor, Alexx."

Thor smiled and walked toward me, offering me his hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Alexx. I am, as the Captain said, Thor, god of thunder."

"Yeah, I know that. But I didn't think you were real? I thought you were just a myth, a legend."

Thor chuckled. "Where do you think the legends came from?" He smiled and looked toward the kitchen. "And there's my thunder buddy. How are you? Improving with your abilities?"

Robyn smirked and walked toward Thor, shaking his hand and shocking him with a very visible spark. "I think I've improved."

"You have powers, Robyn?" I smiled. 

"Yeah, kind of. It's complicated, but I'm a bit like Thor, but more powerful." She winked.

"And harder to control." Tony sighed. 

I looked over Thor again. "So, if you are really Thor, then that must be Mjolnir?" 

Thor smiled brightly. "It is indeed! Wow, you know so much." 

I chuckled. "Not exactly."

Abby barked softly as she sniffed at Thor's feet. 

"Oh, and who is this beautiful creature?" Thor put Mjolnir down and knelt in front of Abby. 

"That's Abby." I smiled. "She likes you."

Abby started licking Thor's face, her tail wagging excitedly.

Thor smiled. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet the new additions to the team."