🍃Chapter 34🍃

Arham's Room above☝

Arham's Room above☝

The day was slowly coming to its end and you know no matter how much of a bad the day is , no matter how much of a difficult situations a day can bring but at the end its just a bad struggling day not a bad struggling life. The day will come to its end soon and just like that the day was coming to its end.

Ilaya couldn't be more relieved for the day to finally come to its end. Its being a rough full of emotional ride which had made her mentally drained and physically tired. Her mind wanted nothing right now but few hours of peace , a few moments without any drama just some silent lonely time . She doesn't have much energy left in herself to face anyone or even talk to anyone.

But there is still something she has to face , maybe the last one she hope for that.

Ilaya took steps towards the main door her steps flattered, her hands tightly clunch with each other whiclh she was rubbing in nervousness.

As she entered in the living room of Arham's home , the first thing she noticed was Mrs. Ahmed pacing from one side to another angrily. Her face was just the perfect example of red chilli. Mrs. Ahmed was talking loudly moving her hands in frustration anger was clearly visible in her voice.

" I can't take this anymore. Both of my sons have gotten married like its a joke. No match , no class both of you have brought just some random girls and donot even care about mother's choices or what she has thought about her own son's weddings. Uff! This is so out of the question .

I mean look at my elder son he has gotten married to some cheap orphan that too without my permission , I have tried to call him hundred of time but no , he doesn't care whatever is going on in this house . He just care about that girl I am tried of all this either you both come to your senses or I will do something which you both brothers will not like.

First your brother was not answering my calls and now his phone is switched off and you Arham You just followed your brother's steps and did the same . Oh come on give me a break."

Mrs.Ahmed said angry , she stopped to take few harsh breaths her .

" Mom ummm... tell me one thing are you upset because of Aahil brother or because of me. I mean I know its hard to decide whom you are more upset with but".... Mr. Ahmed looked ar her son in disbelief. Here she was burning in anger and her son is enjoying it and had the audicity to make a joke.

On the other side Arham was as chill as if nothing have happened he has his hands tucked inside his pocket, his faced has no worried expression or may be he is a pro in hiding his emotions.

Arham turned his head a little behind him and saw Ilaya looking staright to him with an unreadable expression. Arham smirk at her and winked playfuly at her. Making her eyes go wide in disbelief. A shade of pink start to spread on Ilaya's cheeks.

"Shut up! Arham you are enjoying all this do you huh!!!"

Mrs. Ahmed stopped talking when her eyes fell on Ilaya .