chapter 5

(I decided i will skip 4 years, in those 4 years izuku was trained by kurogiri and the rest of all for one's minions, he was also making journals about hero's and their flaws, and he began hating hero's because they were the soul readon that the man that helpsd him, was in a coma, also izuku is now 10)

Hisashi pov.

I woke up, but i couldn't see anythimg and i couldn't smell, so i touched my head and felt my nose gone alomg with my eyes.

H: GARAKI!!!

G: m-m-master you're awake!

H: of course i'm awake, what happened to me where are my eyes?

G: they were squashed by all might, and i have some news.

H: spill it.

G: izuku, he is you're son.

H: my son? Heheheheh took you long enough to say, but him being my son is perfect, i want you to give him all for one as soon as possible.

G: yes master, nkw you should rest, here i'll inject you with an infinite stamina quirk, and a visual quirk.

Garaki injected me with a needle that had the quirk, too bad that i'll need some time before i can use it.

Ghost: how does it feel to be powerless.

H: i'm not powerless, the one who is powerless here is you, you couldn't even defend yourself when i took you're quirk.

The ghost shut itself up and disappeared.(these ghosts are the quirks that all for one took, they are the concesnuss of their past weilders)

After some time i felt the quirks kick in, so i used jester's quirk and brought my face to what it looked like, i used a quirk that make's me or anything/anyone near me invisible and intangible, and made the machines intangible, i got up and used the visual quirk sight, i began seeing everything like i used to.

H: good work garaki, now i need izuku i'm taking him with me to ryuko.

G: yes master, should i bring him in?

H: no, i'll get him.

I got out and went to izuku's room and knocked on the door, i heard some shuffling and izuku came with tear marks.

I: master.

H: izuku don't call me master, call me father.

I: alright father.

I pick him up, and give him a hug, he hugged mw back and i felt tear stains but i don't mind, when he was done crying i put him on my shoulders.

H: izuku want to go with me?

I: where father?

H: to you're new home, to meet you're new family.

I: YAY!!!!!

H: heheh.

I walked out of the mansion and walked to the streets, as i got there i began walking to the train station to go to skywalker city, and head to the anakin district and we get to house number 6911.

I knock at the door and after a while ryuko opens it looking sad, but when she saw me her face was that of shock.

R: hisashi? Wait.....hisashi who is the child!?

H: ryuko before you kill me, say hi to you're adopted son.

R: oh i thought you cheated on me....come on in.

I got inside and saw my daughter, nejire(yes it is nejire)whem she saw me she ran up to me and hugged me, thankfully it was not a 'i want to kill you by hugging you' hug.

After that she let go, and i held izuku up infront of me.

H: nejire, ryuko meet izuku, my son from inko.

R: you mean the woman who left you before i found you?

H: yes, now nejire say hi to you're younger brother, his name is izuku.

N: hey izuku.

Izuku buries his head into my chest.

H: it's okay, no one will hurt you.

He peaked out, and saw nejire and ryuko smiling towards him, and he decided to trust them.

So he got down from my hand's and went to ryuko, who just picked him up and hugged him tightly, he hesitantly hugged back and nejire joined in, i scooped her up and hugged ryuko and izuku.

H: family hug.

Timeskip.

After dinner i got a notification, it was from six.

H: i'll have to go to the bathroom.

R: ok hisashi.

I went to the bathroom and locked it, opening my phone and going to text's, i saw that the message read the following 'master the hero's have raided the mansion, just like you said they will, but i didn't find the disk that you kept, i think they gave it to all might since he knows more about you, but on more important matter's, the yakuza...they have stolen the nomu file's, they also pulled it off without a hitch, my guess is that they have been planning this for a long time, We have took every precaution in keeping the research and mansion a secret so someone must have talked, tgere was no eay tge hero's could have found it, and there was no way that the yakuza could have stolen the research without someone telling them....we have a traitor.'

I wrote back 'a traitor? It make's sense. good work six, keep me posted on everything that will be done by the hero's, and tell me everything that will be talked about in the meeting of hero's even if it seems useless.'

I sent the letter and got outside the bathroom, and looked at the clock and saw that it was getting late.

H: well it's getting late, we have to go to sleep.

Nejire protested but was quickly silenced by me tickling her, after that we all went to our rooms and i took izuku with me, to my and ryuko's room and all three of us slept together.