42

Samantha slowly open her eyes, but the blast sound making her eyes open widely awake. "What is happening" She mumbled. Looking at the surrounding she's all alone here in this room. 'Somethings wrong'

A faint scream was heard in the concrete walls. Samantha place the falcon on ring on its glass box before grabing tightly her daggers that is resting on her waist.

She look fiercely on the one way door before running towards to the scream. 'I don't know what is happening but I know, I need to get back...Real quick' She thought.

*****

"Its almost sunrise" Merielle said as she shove using her flame a bunch of witches/ Mages that tries to stop her, she looks at the surrounding before looking at the sky.

'Goddess....I'm sorry' She thought.

The surrounding, her surrounding was filled with scream of agony and fear, witches and Mages that been rip off from their bodies, cries of their love ones and a cried for help and mercy. She closed her eyes. Before raising her hand into the air, the fear in their eyes was seen as the Ancient Pheonix started to send fire balls at her back ready to finish the remaining survivors but instead of sending it to finish the poor Civilians, she instead send it to the troops thats running toward her. Monsters eating the remains of the troops and some make their way to eat the remaining survivors, seconds later bloodshed and screams for help was heard but she remain deaf to their flees the floor is bathe with blood and the air is filled with metalic scent of blood.

'They're dead' Merielle thought.

"What are you spacing out Pheonix" Xer said before slashing the stomach of a Mage who's about to stab Merielle before looking at spacing Pheonix.

Merielle lowered her head before shaking her head. "Sorry" she said before throwing another set of fire balls killing the remaining witches and Mage on the sight. That's what she thought but a blue light was surrounded the troops and from behind them was a beautiful woman with raven hair before looking at Merielle.

Her eyes was filled with hatred and disgust. "Queen Matilda" one of the troops tearfully said.

"The White Witch Queen. Matilda" Xer said before wiping her face as she smiled at Matilda. Matilda has a scary glare on her face.

"Xer" gigil na sabi ni Matilda kay Xer bago tignan ang paligid nya. Isinara nya ang kamao nya bago lumingon sa mga tao nya. "Umatras na muna kayo. Ilikas ang mamamayan. Ako ng....bahala rito" utos nya at halata naman sa itsura ng mga ito na ayaw nilang umalis pero biglang dumating si Rowena.

"Sundan nyo ako. Isa itong utos" seryosong sabi ni Rowena at walang nagawa ang mga ito kundi ang sundin ang Prinsesa, bago pa man makalayo ng tuluyan si Rowena ay nilingon nya ang Lola nya.

"Be safe Grandma...please" she prayed before running with the left troops of their kingdom. Together with her; she was able to runaway with the remaining villager together with the troops. She glance at the kingdom she knew since little. All was on fire, some of the villagers was crying co'z the lost of family members. She gripped her hands before looking at her people.

"Where heading to the Black witches Kingdom. They will help us." She yelled before walking away, biting her lower lip to surpress her whimpers.

'Grandma....Goodbye. I hope Samantha will able to escape safely' Rowena thought.

*****

Running in the hallways, Samantha spotted dead bodies of soldiers and witches some was chunk into different body parts. The scent of blood was present on the air. Explosions was also continuous and faint sceams of fear is still heard. Samantha turn to the alley but immediately stops seeing a brainless mouth headed monsters. Eating a dead bodies.