chapter 21

Taehyung's P.O.V

'Forget about it'

her voice suddenly rushed through my mind. I wanted to tell her the truth but i also don't want to hurt her. Why did jennie even bother to comeback?! i thought she don't want to see my face anymore?

FLASHBACK.......

Here i stand near the gate waiting for her to come so we could both go home. "Let's go?" i said but she hesistated and pulled back her hand. "What's wrong?" i asked.

She looked down and i saw her tears fallling to the ground, i held up her face but she hit my hand. "L..leave me alone" she said while sobbing. 

"W..what? why?" i furrowed my brows. She wipes her tears away and faced me once again. "Let's break up" my heart begans to shatter into pieces as  i hold back my tears. 

"W..why? did i do something wrong?" i tried to hold her hands but someone suddenly punched me across the face. "Get off my girlfriend!!!" he shouted.

I stand up on my feet and then look at her confused. "What's the meaning of this?" i asked "You cheated on me?" asked again but not even a single word i heard from her.

"I don't want to see your face again!! i love Kai and not you! you're not my boyfriend so stop acting like you care!!" i can't hold it back, i burst into tears while i watch them leave me behind.

END OF FLASHBACK.......

That's how she left me just like i was just nothing. And everytime i remember sana saying 'you're not even my boyfriend so stop acting like you care'  it hurts me instantly. 

It just like a boomerang that swings back and then hit me hard. 

I wipe off my tears and then went out of my room. "Where do you think you're going? and what's with the sulky mood?" Jk asked but i just proceeded to walk towards  the door. 

I wear my hoodie and walk towards the street. I don't know where i'm going, i just want to get drunk and forget everything about her.

                            //   ..       ..        ..      ..      ..     ..   //

                                         Sana's P.O.V

It's almost midnight yet i still don't want to sleep, i don't care if i get up late tommorow it's that i can't sleep. Something's bothering my mind the whole damn time.

I get up and grab my phone to call tae but i guess he's sleeping now, i don't want to bother him.  And i guess chae and tzu are also sleeping so is gguk. What shall i do then? i'm bored, i still have the whole energy like in daytime.

That's it! i stand up and quietly walked down stairs. I heared my tummy mumbling in hunger so i sneak at the kitchen trying not to make any sorts of noise. 

Mom and dad are now sleeping at their room, and here i am, looking like a criminal a beautiful criminal who'll steal your heart *flips hair*

THUD

I heard something or someone near the door outside, i think it's trying to get in. 

THUD

I heard it again, door knob is moving like someone is trying to open the door. 

I nervously grabbed the frying pan near the stove while i silently walk throught the door and unlocked it. The door creek open and i was about to hit the person but i then stopped myself in surprise. 

"Tae?...." i uttered and helped him to stand up. The light suddenly switch on and i saw mom and dad's shocked faces. "Shhh.." i heard him whisper putting his index finger in his lips. What the heck is happening?!

I remained sitting in the floor while he lays in my arms, his eyes still closed. I smelled his breath like alcohol. "Is he drunk?" mom asked and dad shrugged his shoulder. 

"Yeah i think so, i can smell alcohol" i said and we all gathered to help him stand up. "Sana, you should let him sleep in your room" i went shock but still nodded. 

"Take care of him alright?" they both said and waved their hands before going out of the room. "Aissh my back hurts, why is this man so heavy?" 

I arched my back while i watch him laying on my bed. "And he's even more handsome when he's sleeping" i whispered then he suddenly grabbed me and now i'm on top of him. 

"I heard what you said" he giggled and then rolled up on top of me. I'm gong crazy over this man! he's out of control!

I felt his hot breath beneath the hollows of my neck. I couldn't move a bit. After a while i felt him kissing my neck slowly leaving a mark on it. "Tae.." i moaned out of nowhere.

"That's it baby, say my name" he whispered with his low husky voice. He continues doing it and then went back to kissing my lips passionately. "Aah.." i groaned in pain when he suddenly bit my lips.

I heard him chuckle evily and then hugged me tightly. "Good night my wife..."

                          //          ..              ..            ..        //

I woke up in conciousness and look around. He isn't by my side anymore. Aishh where did that asshole go?!

I stand up and then went in to get a shower. My eyes widen as i look at the mirror. I tried rubbing my neck but it just wont go away. I think for a while and then remembered the scenario last night. *facepalm*

I hurried and put on my uniform then went down stairs. I saw them three having a breakfast then taehyung glanced at me. "Oh sana, i just went back to my apartment to grab my uniform and then went back here to--" i cut him off and then grabbed his hands. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" he asked and i piled up my hair and showed him the hickey on my neck. He was shocked and then covered his eyes. Seriously?!

"Stop covering your eyes idiot! you're the one who did this last night" he shyly looked down in embarassment probably feeling guilty. "But atleast you liked it right?" he smirked and i hit his tummy.

I blushed hard and felt a bit embarassed. "You can put this instead so that they won't know" he smiled and handed me the bandage in his hand.

We say our goodbyes to them and head in to school. I was still serious along the way, it's just that i'm nervous then i saw this idiot's smiling face. I know he did it on purpose but why did he ended up on our house and even drunk!

"Hey sana sii!" i heard the girls and jk shouted then approached near our direction. They both smiled at me then i just forced a smile too.

"Hey taehyung ah where did you go last night?" gguk asked and we both gulped. "Nah just roaming around somewhere" he naturaly answered.

I saw the girls eyes widened as they look directly into my neck. "Sana, what happened to your neck?" they both asked in unison. I gulped even harder. "Ah, it's j..just an insect bite. Yeah, that idiot insect bite me last night" i glance at tae and saw him holding his laugh.

"Okay then let's go, jennie's waiting at the room" i nodded and we all headed to our room but i still can't move on. This is such an embarassment.