Chapter 60

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Aasalam-o-Alikum everyone!
So yes i am back!
Thou i am not feeling the best of my health!
Yet healthy enough to write a chapter!
And thanks to everyone who wished me and prayed for me!
It means alot!
So who was waiting for the update?

........................

Sunday evening:

........................

Fahad wore his coat over the shirt and looked at zoya who was wrapping her hijab... he then spoke "hurry up zoi! We are already late!" Zoya looked at fahad and spoke "fadi don't start it! It was you who got late! Because you wanted to sleep!" Saying so zoyz picked up her lipstick and applied it while fahad gave her a loop side smile...

After that both came down to the living room and saw others sitting there... on which fahad spoke to aisha "ammi we are going!" Aisha nodded and was about to speak but ahmed cut her "fahad take the car!" Fahad looked at zoya on which aisha too said "yes! Zoya will also be comfortable in car!" Fahad nodded at his parents and taking the keys was about to go when arham spoke to him while coming to close the door "bhai after you come back! I need to discuss something with you!" Fahad smiled and blinked his eyes... he then looked at zoya and holding her hand said to arham "Allah Hafiz!" Arham greeted them back and both of the duo walked out of the house....

.......................

In the Car:

.......................

Zoya was sitting on the passenger seat while fahad was driving holding her hand in his... both were talking and smiling when zoya spoke "after three days i have the doctor's appointment!" Fahad hmmed and told her "take ammi with you! I might not be able to come! We have a meeting then!" Zoya nodded and looked at fahad who was smiling while telling her something...

Fahad glanced at her while taking the turn and spoke "move your eyes begum!" Zoya bite her lips and turned to look ahead.... but after a few moments zoya's eyes widened and she shouted fahad's name "FAHAD" while fahad himself was shocked to do something...

And the next coming moments the two cars fell meters apart... zoya and fahad's eyes fell on eachother with the car upside down the blood dripping from their faces... zoya's one hand on fahad's and the other one on her stomach "fadi" "zoya" and the scene went blank for both of them as their breathing gone... and the blood flowing out...

......................

Here at khan home the four of them were sitting in the living room while ahmed was watching the news... when the break happened and a news came of an accident... "the two cars got clashed with each other! There were 4 people in one car and 2 in other, everyone is in critical condition!" all of them were busy in themselves but listening to the accident in Islamabad they looked at the screen.... "Ya Allah keep everyone safe!" Aisha let out a dua for the people in the accident... 

While dua looked at the cars and then her eyes went wide and she stood up shouting "abbu its bhai's car!" She shouted and they all looked at the cars... one of the car was of them... aisha started to cry looking at the car and then looked at ahmed who spoke "arham go take the bike hurry up!" Arham who was shocked looked at ahmed and nodded his head looked at the tv and ran out... ahmed looked at the two ladies and spoke "i am going with arham! Allah will keep them safe!" Aisha nodded and looked at the news while ahmed hurriedly went out where arham was waiting for him....

........................

The Operation theators were filled with so much staff of the hospital... the nurses were running here and there for the things... zoya was laying on the bed her forehead having cuts... her scarf was removed.... the doctor treating her when one of them spoke "she is pregnant!" The head surgeon looked at the machines and didn't said a word...

Here arham and ahmed came to the hosiptal and they reached OT... ahmed was about to say something when they listened a nurse saying coming out "the two boys couldn't make it!" Ahmed looked at arham with wide eyes....

.......................

Yes! A twist is here!
Let me tell you!
I love fahad and zoya together!
Hope you got the hint!
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye