Family Reunion

Trigger warning: insinuated slurs

Getting up with the sound of my dads telling each other where things go I decide to jump in the shower before they got here. Jumping in I started to think about how it would go. Anxiety started to grow when I though about it so I started thinking of other things. I need to finish my Tubbo designs. I wanted to finalize the colors and everything. Once I got out of the shower I dried off and threw on some comfy clothes. Walking out I see daddy walking around the house frantically and stopped when he saw me.

"Sweetheart do you think you could wear something a little different. Not saying it's bad you're slayin but i just want your first impressions to be amazing."

"Oh yeah daddy its fine." I say brushing it off.

Changing into a Nike sweatshirt and a cute pair of pants I slipped out of my room the second I head a knock on the front door

Changing into a Nike sweatshirt and a cute pair of pants I slipped out of my room the second I head a knock on the front door. Going to open it I see my dads freaking out. Walking past them I went to open the door. Gently pulling it back I see an older woman around my height and a man around daddy's height standing behind her. All the anxiety from earlier came back in a flash.

"Does Griffin L/N live here?"

"Um yes.." I say timidly. "Would you like to come in?"

"Yes." She said. Taking a step to the side I let both of them walk inside.

"Griffin?" She said as she walked up to my dad who was shaking lightly.

"Hey momma." He said softly. The warmth of his smile could set the apartment on fire. I could tell how happy he was as we took them to the living room. Talking to them and catching up I went to the kitchen I went to help dad finish making some food. After a while we both went to see how it was going. Turning their heads I see my grandparents stare at my dad.

"Arlo I see you are still with my son." His father says with a little roughness in his voice.

"Grand to see once more sir." My dad said trying to brighten the mood even if by a little.

"An whom are you miss?" The older woman asked.

"I-um I'm Y/n. It's very nice to meet you." I said waving to both before sitting by my dads on my beanbag in the living room.

"So are you their friend or are they looking after you?" The older woman asked.

"No ma'am I'm their daughter." I corrected her. She paused. Turning to look at her husband then to my dad.

"You are to tell me you are raising this mans child." She said pointing to my dad.

"What?" Daddy asked confused.

"The thing cheated on you with a woman and you agree to raise their child." My grandfather said pointing at my dad almost yelling.

"Dad it's not what you think."