13-Embarassed

In seconds after the explanation, The room was filled with Zain's loud laughter and Jannat's embarrassed and flustered full face "Ya Allah jannat seriously you thought—Ya Allah" he again bursted into fits of laughter "Goodness I didn't know my wif...

In seconds after the explanation, The room was filled with Zain's loud laughter and Jannat's embarrassed and flustered full face "Ya Allah jannat seriously you thought—Ya Allah" he again bursted into fits of laughter "Goodness I didn't know my wife had overthinking problem" he said between his laugh.

"Shutup" Jannat mumbles against the pillow which she was using to hide her red flustered face while lying on her stomach. He couldn't help but giggle when he heard her mumble.

Breathing out he laid beside her with a smile on his face "Jannat" poking her ribs once  he calls her out gently, pulling away the pillow she looks at him with a pout "Let me dig a hole please" Chuckling at her cuteness he brings his hand to tuck her hair behind her ear "You look adorable sweetheart" her face was already red and now with his comments, he is making it even worse.

"My beautiful wife you don't have to worry I am only yours." He clearly utters in whispers amused when she grins and blushed really hard and digs her face back into the pillow which also made him laugh again at her cuteness.

Scooting closer towards her he pulls her against his chest and she looks up to see their face just few inches away, and she quickly looked away by facing his chest. This girl is shy way to shy—Ofcourse she is it's just the second day for godsake

"You said you came to apologise right ? Apologise for what sweetheart?" he tries changing the topic with a question which was bugging him since she narrated her the whole story of how the misunderstanding actually took place.

But wait—

Sweetheart? Why is he doing this to me?! He called me sweet and heart all at once how is my poor heart gonna take this! For the sake of my poor soul stop torturing me Zain!

"Babe? Are you there?" he raises his eyebrow gently tapping her face when he sees her distant.

Again! Again he did it! Babe? Babe!

But Zain is very happy being all sweet towards her, he is being just like he thought he will be with his future wife, calling her with nicknames, keeping her close while having a chat with her and many more things which are yet to come.

"Uh? Huh yeah I— it's actually" jannat came out of her thoughts when she felt a light tap on her back and starts mumbling didn't know how to answer him.

"Yes what is it?" Jannat's figure fits perfectly in his arms as if she was made to be there, a smile made its way on his lips when she wrapped her arms around his torso—loving internally when she becomes comfortable.

"It's um Aayat said that" Pausing she contemplates whether she should say or not, afraid if her words could spoil the happy moment they are in.

"What did she say?" He urges her while playing with his hair "Forget it" mumbling she nuzzles her face into his chest, chuckling at his wife he pulls her closer towards him as if there was any place left.