Sequel!

OKAY so the title is very self-explanatory but if you could, please read on, and if you don't want to then no worries!

The sequel to Agent Staves; Avengers Assemble - Staves; Age of Ultron will be up soon/ is probably up now by the time you read this! For those of you that have been aorund a while, you probably remember when it was up before I unpublished it.

Well, a lot has changed since then. I took it down, edited, came back and edited this one, and a lot of stuff happened and is still happening in my life.

Updates will not be regular, sometimes they will come weekly and others I won't be able to do it for a month, but I will be trying my best. And I know it can get annoying when people ask, but interaction really does encourage me to write more of it, even just a vote if you don't want to comment, and if you do want to comment, anything from what you want to see and what you like to just a smiley face is amazing.

I hope to be able to keep myself motivated for writing, because I love writing Regina and her story, and at this point I know it so well I'd be sad if I didn't get around to writing it.

So, in summary - Please be patient with me. I hope you like it.

Also, thank you so much for your support - those who have been here pre-edit (I'll note the main changes at the bottom of this chapter), and those who are new. And expecially those who have added this story to reading lists with scathing titles because it's pretty damn funny. I hope to see you guys on the sequel, and hopefully the potential sequels after that!

Anyway. Staves; Age of Ultron, up on my profile now. Thanks for reading.

Main edits - Reginas been aged up to 16, her relationships with other charachters are more flushed out and realistic, her ability field narrowed and specified in some cases and vaguer in others, she sustained a much larger injury when grabbing the scepter, and also Tony now owes her a hundred bucks. If you have any questions, please ask, I'd be happy to answer!