FOURTY SEVEN

screaming in agony, 

little jake curled himself in a such cramped and dark corner. painfully chewing on his small lower lips with the cute tiny fangs he's bared. hiding quitely and trying his best not to get caught by someone. 

he was in so much trouble, afraid of getting caught, hurting someone. plus, the itchiness of his tooth and the nonstop drying of his throat, no matter how many times he swallowed a big lump of his saliva. little jake is thirsty but, not for that specific liquid, water. 

"jaeyun!"

his ears perked up, hearing the tiny voice that's been following him and the voice that he was running away too. jake trembled as he held both his small palms in front of his mouth, glaring at the ancient wall and pressing his back on the big closet as he was merely squished between the hard surfaces. he doesn't want to get caught, really.

"i know you're here, jaeyun!" 

the little prince actually hated that name, hearing that name come out of someone's mouth disgust him and'll make him go sick right up. trying to ignore the dwelling tears on his eyes, he continuously glared at the innocent dark wall. tiny footsteps, little chanting of his name goes completely unheard by jake. focusing only to the addicting sound of gushing liquid that rung on his ears, it's truly painful but pleasing to listen too. 

distracted and overly distressed, he didn't notice the obvious footsteps of the person that was calling him from earlier. big beads of sweats in his forehead and his blood running cold, his eyes widen as he took in the sight before him, meeting his ruby red orbs with familiar emerald pupil. the dwelling tears finally flowing out freely like a water fall. sunshine got his tongue.

"there you are." the first thing the cute chubby- cheeked kid spoken out to him, the other kid in front of him neared him in a slow pace, making him back off more to the hard wall, pressing himself on the hard surface for his dear life or more, the cute kid before him's dear life. "don't.. come near me, jungwon..." jake weakly uttered, his eyes slowly drooping as his breath fastened. clasping his hands on his mouth to cover the visible white tiny fangs from being exposed, shaking his head as he shooed the other kid away from him.

the innocent mission he had planned of not hurting someone was slowly slipping away, even no matter what the consequences and suffering he might be encountering after all of these. but will he really hurt someone? he doesn't know. all he knew was, what he might do or what he's about to do is actually wrong. and also, he's still a child what can he do? what will he believe to? whether it is true or not?

the little boy in front of him pouted, "jaeyun- hyung, i'm just worried about you." jungwon flopped down in front of him, fiddling on his small fingers as he tried not to break into tears. 

it's been days since his jaeyun hyung had ignored, avoided him or whatever. he doesn't even let jungwon come near him, and that saddened him, as a little kid, he thought that the elder doesn't like him anymore, doesn't want to play with him in the grassy field anymore and more importantly, eat yakgwa as much as they wanted to.

"go away! don't say my name, that's not my name! jake, it's jake!" 

in furry, jake snapped, yelling harshly at the younger boy. he doesn't mean to yell at him like that but, the hot burning of his inside is really killing him painfully that also his mind was affected, for a young kid like him, he doesn't know what do. 

"jungwonie, just stay away from me." and now, he was also trembling. trying his hardest not to leap forward and graze his fangs over those soft fleshes and feed from the latter. he will just probably scare jungwon away, even more. he backed away again, pressing his back against the wall harder. it was as if he's going to stick himself onto it. 

"why?"

"just because,"

"you hate jungwonie, right?" the smaller innocently asked, chewing on his lower lips as tears brimmed his eyes. honestly, he doesn't know a thing on what jake is currently suffering right now, and he just made it even worst. but, how would little jungwon know? the elder won't even talk to him properly.

jungwon angrily furrowed his brows, crossing his tiny arms in his chest, as if he'd throw a tantrum, "did you get upset when i laughed at your drawing?" the little boy cracked a small smile under his frowning lips, remembering the funny art jake showed his the other week. and he thinks it was the reason, well, it clearly isn't. "no." jake harshly spat again, which had taken jungwon aback. 

red pupils stared at him, more over, preying at him. jungwon merely understands everything that'd happen, he felt nervous for some reasons, like he would accidentally wet on his kiddy pants when jake didn't even blinked as he stared at him.

and in a flash, he felt someone grabbing on his wrist. looking at the figure before him, jake was holding the little boys wrist on his lips. red pupils glowing, fangs bared and ready to sunk down on the skin. jungwon watched in fright, unable to move his own limbs, he shuts his eyes tightly.

expecting the scary looking sharp teeth to sink on his skin, all he felt was a fluff cheeks pressed on his legs, looking down to his hyung. he gasped, jake passed out leaning on his leg, blush was visible to the both little kids. it was seriously hot on that room and jake was sweating to much.

"jake- hyung?" 

he tried to shake the other awake but to no avail, he gave up. the shocking incident from earlier left the little kid's mind, he was still too young and innocent to comprehend all that, though. 

so calling for someone was his first idea,

 "heeseung hyung!"  

there, his angel hyung, appeared almost immediately in front of them.

the eldest looked at them in worry, asking of what happened.

and he explained at how jake harshly yelled at him, thinking that jake got upset because he laughed at his art, and the part where he saw jakes 'scawy long teeth' and when he was about to bite at jungwon. heeseung checked his neck, arms and wrists. seeing no sight of two painful dot holes, the eldest sighed. relieved that jake haven't let his insides take control.

"jake honestly doesn't want you to get hurt." heeseung whispered, that goes unheard by jungwon who was busy patting his hyung's cheeks.

[LOOK WHO'S BACK? IT'S ME BTCHES!]

LOOKIE, I STILL AIN'T HEALTHY :[