VII

╭──── ✩ ────╮
PRANK
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER SEVEN

MAYBE IT WAS THE the party, but something happened to bring Sirius and I closer together. Most would have though maybe there would be an awkward faze after I blatantly kissed his neck, and pushed my body again his in a sort of erotic dance. But somehow all of that healed the pain I felt after the 'friend-zoning' I faced, all of it helped, but never fully forgot..

All the tension should be there right? All the sour expressions? Heartbroken cries? But it wasn't.. everything was normal. Well, almost everything.

I no longer felt the longing to have my fun with others boys, that feelings of needing to release; and relax was completely gone. And replaced for a thirst for Sirius' touch, an urge to initiate that final kiss— and make him see that I want him.

Due to my overwhelming heart ache, I had forgotten about my current situation; sitting beneath my thinking tree, with Remus. The two of us relaxing as he read his excruciating long book and I got lost in my head. Until his voice pulled me from my day dream.

"Vix? You ok?" Remus questioned, closing the book that sat sprawled in his lap.

"Yeah, just.. thinking." I mumbled, absentmindedly chewing on my finger.

He sighed lightly, "about Sirius?" He asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"What- no no, why would you think-" I paused, looking over his face, the expression telling me that he had known. Probably for awhile. "How'd you know?" I finished, slouching a bit.

"Honestly Onyx? Anyone could see it, anyone can see the way you look at him, the craving that lies beneath your irises— screaming and crying for just one touch. You're body is desperate for him, and so is your mind. I can see the way you search for him in a crowd; how when we're all laughing together your eyes unintentionally wander to him.. it's the little things Vix, and anyone can see that." He confessed, leaning his head against my shoulder.

I pondered his statement, taking in each word; and syllable. Letting them seep into me with a force like poison..it really was obvious wasn't it?

"Per usual, your words are fucking poetic." I mumbled, sighing audibly before leaning my one head on top of his.

"Per usual.." he mumbled.

"I can't believe Christmas break is literally in a week." I chimed, practically jumping onto Sirius' bed and landing on top of him.