twenty - four

~ SONG: OFTEN BY THE WEEKEND ~

~ JOSEPHINE'S POINT OF VIEW ~

"do you want to play?" he asks me as he takes the pool balls and the rack putting them in making sure the one is in the front and mixing up the others.

"I can't promise you'll win, but sure."

He takes off the rack and grabs too pool cues giving one to me and keeping one for himself.

"I can't promise ill lose" he looks down at the pool table practicing breaking it before straightening up.

"you up for a little game?" he asks.

"we are playing a game?" I ask him.

"not that kind of game" he walks over to me "if you don't make a ball, you strip a piece of clothing" he explains.

"you invited me to your house to get me to strip for you?" I ask him.

"no" he tells me as he walks back to the other side "but this game would be very boring without something else" he responds.

"I mean that is only if your comfortable with playing that way, if not we can play the normal way." he starts to play around his the rack that holds the pool balls.

I think about it for a minute, debating because I've played pool many of times with my brothers and my father.

"I'm in." I tell him as he smirks.

"prefect" lucifer blows on the tip of his cue before breaking and getting some balls in, mostly stripes so he sticks with the stripes.

"your turn" he looks me up and down as I walk towards him.

I take the time to line myself up with the ball and the solid in front of it, shooting straight into the pocket.

"good shot" he says as I go to take another and make that one in again, until I missed one of them and he rests his chin on the tip of the cue.

I take of my sweater, before he goes to do his turn.

He makes one in but misses the other, surprising to me.

He takes off both of his shoes.

Of course.

We go back and forth a couple times, I take of my shoes and socks, he takes off his socks but then it my turn again.

I miss my shot.

Fuck.

I look up at him and smile as I take off my earing's.

I have four balls left and he has two.

He rolls his eyes again, using his to make in one of his stripes and then goes for another making that one in, but misses the eight ball so it's my turn again.

I watch him as he removes his shirt, showing off the abs, I've already seen and the tattoo's over his chest, he turns around for a minute as I see, leaf's? Maybe across the top of his back.

This won't end well.

I shoot one of me into a pocket, making in the next one but then failing slightly for the other shot.

I look up to him watching me as I find the confidence to cross my hands over my stomach and pull up my white shirt, revealing my laced bra and toss my shirt to the couch my other things are sitting on.

I watch his Adams apple bobble before I make a grin on my face.

"you like to look at my tits a lot, don't you?" I ask him.

"no" his gaze snaps back up to my face.

"okay" I tell him "it's your turn then."

"alright" he nods before going to shoot in the eight ball.

And for some reason I don't want this game to end yet, so I stand behind the pocket he's going for.

He misses.

He looks over to me before unzipping his jeans and taking them off of his legs, almost gasping as I see his erect cock outlined from his black boxers, I take a step towards him seeing a perfect line un front of him at the white ball to my last solid and bend down in front of him, feeling his erected cock against the back of my butt as I make the shot in.

I hear him suck in a breath as I move to the right angle and make my call for eight ball but miss that one too.

Rolling my eyes, I roll my black leggings down my legs as I wait for him to move to go shoot his in.

"cazzo di inferno, non ho intenzione di fare questo in" (fucking hell, im not going to make this in) he mumbles to himself.

Huh?

I stand here in my matching bra and panties, as he's in his boxers.

He lines his pool cue with the white and the eight ball, taking a powerful shot and making the eight ball in to the one he called.

He drops his pool cue onto the floor in a harsh motion and I watch him walk up to me grabbing my face and roughly pressing his lips to mine.

The fucking butterflies.

bye- seriously Josephine knows better than strip pool 🙄🙄

well um.. i wonder what's gonna happen next...

i think lucifer is more of a tit person

very off topic though