07

Lea and Niki reached the cafeteria as the bell rung..

"Aishhh!! Mr Nishimura why did you walk so fast?" Niki ignored the girll.. "Hey" Lea waved her hand infront of Niki..

(SO OKAY, LETS FAST FORWARD BECAUSE IM SO LAZY TO WRITEEEEE)

While the class is still on going... Lea felt a severe pain on her head.. "Ouchh!" Lea shouted from nowhere... "Ms. Choi, are you alright?" Its History time so the History teacher said... "Ye--yes" She replied... Niki and Jungwon knew that she's not okay... "Lea but youre not okay." Jungwon said.. "Im fine, no need to worry..". Few minutes passed, The teacher called out Lea to answer the question.. She stood up.. "So, Ms. Choi, Who is the king of the Lee dynasty?" The teacher asked.. "Its Ki--" Lea passed out.. Niki is there, panicking on what happened to Lea... And theres Jungwon, placing Lea's head on his lap... "Sir, Lea needs to go to the Hospital... Her illness is serious... I dont even know if she's fine to share it with you... but please cal her guardian" Jungwon said, as a worried emotion came out of his face...

TIME SKIP

Ms. Kang is already on the school, she worried so much about Lea bacause she knew that any time Lea could die.. Lea is still not waking up... making her friends worried..."Hyung, what if something bad will happen to her?" Niki asked Jungwon.. "She will be okay.." Jungwon said.. "Thank you for helping" Ms. Kang thanked Niki and Jungwon..

ON THE OTHER HAND

After 5 hours, Lea woke up... she looked around and noticed that she's on the hospital.. "Oh.. Ms Choi! Thanks God your awake!" Ms. Kang said.. "I"ll call the doctor" She said and she left.. After a while... the doctor came with Ms. Kang .. "So what happened doc?" Ms. Kang asked.. "Unfortunately, Her brain cancer is already on stage 2" The doctor said... "So that's why my hair is falling little by little" Lea let out a sad laugh.. "I can still go to school right?" She asked.. "Just dont do anything that will affect your brain, also always have a friend or someone that is always by your side... That person will need to protect you"..The doctor said..

After that, the door opened.... bringing Niki and Jungwon out... "Sorry for interrupting doc, but how's she?" Niki asked... "I think he's the one..." Doc said... "The one?" Niki asked.. "Lea need a one to help her to protect herself from self... I can see that you can make her happy... " The doc said.. "But why me?" Niki asked.. "Please, in order for me to survive.." Lea said.. "fine" Niki said..

AFTER A WEEK..

Lea is allowed to go to school again... in this time, she is always with Niki... Niki always wait for her in the gate with Jungwon... they assure that they will always make her happy no matter what..

"Im back guys" Lea said wearing a wig... they can see it because its really visible... Her medium length hair with cute bangs are gone... it was replaced by a wig that's different from her natural hair..

"You lost your h-hair" Jungwon said.. "But youre still beautiful!" He said making the girl smile.. "Lets go?" Niki said with a smile.. for the first time... he smiled..
________________

<WORD COUNT: 561 WORDS>

<CHAPTER ENDED>

<SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER!>