Chapter 16

Mikaela POV

When we reached to the dorm I began to do my usual routine.

*Bath

*Assignment

*Study

*Read

*Eat

*Sleep

I took my a baths first since I wanted to refresh my mind and body. After that I change to comfortable clothes.

After changing I sat on my study table allowing myself savor the moment between me and my books

After changing I sat on my study table allowing myself savor the moment between me and my books. Yeah I really love to read and study. Though others find it boring but for me what's else more excitement to learn more just by reading.

Just when I am halfway of my book. I heard screech voice of Lila in the receiving room. Did something happen? I quickly made my way out only to be shocked to what I just saw. There two guys standing in our doorway wearing there smug face.

"What are you both doing here?" I said as I found back my voice to speak again.

"I called you in your phone I will drop by here!" Damien said as he about to enter the room. Oh no!

"Hey you can't enter our room!" I said trying to protest but the guy just smiled slyly and enter the room like it was nothing.

"Where's your room baby doll?" He asked me and glared at me. But he saw my stuff in the other room and pivoted his way there. Before I could stop him his already inside my room and have the nerve to throw himself and laid in my bed comfortably.

"Get out!" As I marched near my bed and tugged his hand.

"No!" He said as he held my hand instead and pull me. Clearly the guy is strong since I automatically landed myself in the bed. Or to be accurate I landed myself on top him. Just as I about to save myself from humiliation. I pushed him making me in contact with his broad hard chest.

"Baby doll! You don't have to molester this way! I will gladly surrender myself and succumb at your mercy!" He said while he smirk at me. I glared at him and pushed him. I really hate this guy!

Because boys tend to be more powerful strength than girls he easily pull me towards him. I don't know what happened but my lips just landed on his. Just as it registered what happened, my eyes turns wires as three times it was before. I could only feel the heating sensation of my cheeks down to my neck. The feeling of embarrassment and annoyance mixed together that all I want is to be explode.

"You perverted asshole how could you pull me like that?" I said as I punch his chest repeatedly. But he didn't budge at all instead his staring at me. I narrowed my eyes on him and followed his gazed. I really want to punch this man. He gaze into my exposed cleavage as my body slightly bend giving full view of my chest.

"You... You....!" I said as I punch him really hard this time. I don't care if my knuckles will turn red. I just want to punch this guy.

"Baby doll that's hurt!" But when I look up to him. There is no pain shows in his face instead his eyes dance with amusement.

"How could you find this amusing? When all I want is to beat the shit of you!" I said to him

"If it's you who will beat me. I will gladly accepted and you can do whatever you want in me! I don't mind baby doll!" He said giving me his full display of his white teeth.

I puffed out sigh and entangled myself on top of him. I pushed him so I can jump off away from him. But I can jump his hands gently pressed my thighs. My nose flare as I look at him.

"You are going to be dead!" I said as I lunged at him but clearly the guy anticipated my action because he flipped me over making him on top of me and I am beneath him.

"Wow this is a promising position. I been dreaming this to happen!" He said while he pinned my hands with his and I groaned.

"I really hate you!" I hissed at him as scrambled myself trying to get up from this position.

"Ah.... Ahhh... ! I won't let you!" He said while he smirk at me. How I wish I could wipe that smirk with my bare hands. He bend down near my ears and whispered " unless you will promise me one thing!" He said and he began to lick my ears sinfully.

"Damien.... I swear...!!!!" Then he snapped his head on me like he was amazed.

"That's the first time you called me by my name baby doll. I swear it makes me turn on! " And began his torture again.

"Stop please" I pleaded as I can feel his warm lips tracing down to neck this time. As if he was in mission he stop to the spot of my neck and nozzle his nose on it. " My goodness can you please stop it!" I found myself pleading to him.

"I swear baby doll I could sleep like this! Your scent is addicting and your so small that I want to squeeze you and hugged you!" He said while he still nozzle his nose on my neck.

"Just let go please!"

"Ok fine! Only if you promise me you will wear my jersey tommorow! Please?" He said giving me puppy look. What's more worse his face is inches away from mine so I can feel in warmth breath fanning over my skin.

"Fine! Fine just get off of me!" He gives me a cheeky smile. He did really get off but not before he took a pick of my lips.

"I swear....!" I said as I about to lunged him.

"Can you please be my girlfriend? Please please please! I promise to love you and only you! Please!" He said while he sat and look at me in his pleading eyes.

"I already answered you that. My answer is still no!"

"But why!" He whined

"Because your a play boy. I don't want to be included in your list!" I said

"But I am not playing with you! I swear you can kill me if you prove I am playing!"

"And why would I do that? I don't want my hands do the dirty job. "

"But you keep your promise ok? You will wear my jersey! Anyway even if you don't say yes. When people see you wearing my jersey it will only means your mine!" He smiled proudly and I shake my head at him.