💫💫

Tae pov :

After few hours of awkward silence the God woke up. First thing that got my eyes we're his deep golden yellow eyes , they were mesmerizing. They are perfect to be God's.

He looked confused. Yes, it should be for him to 'suddenly fly n go unconscious and wake up at a unknown place with two strangers surrounding him'.

" Where am I now " he asked.

" You're in Tae's shadow world 'God' ".kook replied the word God sounding more like a question from him.

" Ok now ,will you let me explain this to you ,please ". Tae asked to jimin. Whom only nodded as a response.

" Ok. You all know that our world is ruled by the God right. It is said that, in every
Hundred years after a God's life end, new God and Goddess are born in our world" . Tae stated.

This story is very well known to all citizens there. It is the basic they learn. This story is the bedtime story every child in this world hear. They study and research about this occurence in higher studies. So, both jimin and jungkook are obvious to know it.

" What do that story have to do with my body turning into fire ball n I'm flying " Jimin asked.

" My family serves as the God's guardians for ages. My grandma used to tell me that the new beginning of new God's life is coming. I myself is also a guardian. What I'm trying to say is that the New God is born now. It's YOU. You are our new GOD". Tae said pointing jimin.

Jimin had that look of total confusion

" We all have read that only God n Goddess have the power to fly. And when we found you. You were flying in the middle of hallways and my grandma had told me that when the God realises his powers, this guardian's symbol in my right hand will glow and lead me "the Guardian to the God" and it led me to you".Tae said pointing to the symbol in his arm.

( 𝗚𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗯𝗼𝗹^^^^)

" Am I a guardian too " Kook asked pointing to his own arm with the same symbol.
" I think you're kook ".
" Cool " was all kook said as he traces a finger over the symbol.

"So, you're saying that I'm the GOD now".

" Yes yes you're my highness " Tae replied.

" Oh, don't call me that weird names. I'm Park Jimin. Just call me Jimin" Jimin replied.

" Ok Jimin, be ready. They will be here by anytime". Tae said.

"Who" Kook n Jimin asked in unison.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁. 😶
𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲. 😞🙃

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲. 𝗕𝘂𝘁, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝟮𝟬+ 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀. 😞

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱. 🥺

𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗦𝗼, 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 💜
- 𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗰𝗵𝗶 💋 🤡