Mission 23: Sandstorm Unleashed and Chase them down

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~

" Fucking hell, this shit just keeps getting better. Sandstorm change of plans, we have to destroy this place." I said looking back over my shoulder towards her.

Sandstorm:" What's in there?  What is so important that we'll ignore two HVT's?"

"Nomu. The thing that came close to killing me at USJ, All-might level Bio-weapons. Thats what is in the container, look around." I said gesturing to the other identical containers 

Sandstrom:" Holy shit....... ok yeah this is a problem." She said realizing just how severe the issue really was

"So can you level this place?" I asked, I was sure I knew the answer. She was Alpha's demolition expert, not just because of her quirk. She was an expert in explosives, and so long as I was around to provide whatever she needed there was nothing she couldn't blow up.

Sandstorm:" Depends, are we going to dig this place back up for the bodies or am I to nuke this place?"

"As much as I know HQ would like to examine these things, I think we should burn this place to the ground. Considering the sheer amount of containers I'd rather not risk letting a single one of these things escape. So can you do it?"

Sandstorm:" So long as you can hold your focus four times longer than normal to make everything I need then yeah. I don't think thats an option though, I don't want you going into a coma."

"Thats right you haven't been informed yet. Don't worry about that anymore, I have gotten rid of that issue. Just tell me what you need, you have a blank check to work with." She took a quick look around, taking in as much information as possible.

Sandstorm:" I'm going to need about 50 sticks of C4, primers, and about 300 feet of det-cord. I'm going to have to rig a daisy chain with dual ignitions as a failsafe. That should be enough to level this place." 

I nodded and started to craft everything she needed, a few minutes later everything was made. We started to rig the entire room making sure to cover every container. While I wasn't the expert Sandstorm was, I knew enough to help set up the charges.

The faster we did this the better, we never knew if or when someone would come though, If we were fast enough maybe we could bury Tomura and Kurogiri with them. I finished wiring up my end of the charges and tied in the last charge to the chain.

I looked over to Sandstorm, seeing her finishing up on her side. She nodded at me and we made our way back towards the exit. After we successfully made it outside and a safe distance away, I crafted a detonator. Looking over to Sandstorm, I tossed her the detonator.

"Want to blow it?" I said with a chuckle

Sandstorm:" W-w-what?!" she said freaking out and madly turning red. I was very confused, so I asked

"You ok Sandstorm? I thought since you did most of the work, you'd like to be the one who blows it up."

Sandstorm:(' Oh thats what he meant! I thought he caught me staring') " Uh... Hell yeah I want to blow it!"

I nodded " Go ahead then." I watched as she hit the detonator and I braced myself as the warehouse erupted into flames and debris. The earth underneath our feet, trembled and shook as the ground imploded. The dust hadn't even settled when a portal opened and seven figures appeared.

Tomura:*Coughing*" What the fuck happened?! Why did the factory blow up?! Are these five the only ones you were able to save Kurogiri?!"

Kurogiri:" Those are all I could save, I perhaps could has saved more if I had left you behind. I imagine you prefer this outcome instead."

I looked at over at sandstorm, she matched my look understanding the plan without commutating. I crafted an M4 and we both launched our attacks simultaneously. I took aim and fired at Tomura, while Sandstorm flew towards a Nomu, both her arms vibrating at hypersonic speeds.

As I fired the first 2 rounds hit Tomura in his shoulder and arm, he screamed out in pain. While that happened Sandstorm hit the Nomu closest to her with both hands. Its dark skin rolled, boiled, and squirmed as if it had millions of worms crawling under its skin.

Soon it burst into a fine pinkish colored mist, but not before letting out an anguished death cry. Quickly spinning around and using her quirk, she kicked a second Nomu sending it to hell much like the first. The remaining three had responded to Tomura's cry of pain and moved to cover him.

Frantically looking around from behind the remaining Nomu, Tomura spotted me.

Tomura:" YOU?! YOU DID THIS?!"

"Tch, still alive handjob? Must be getting rusty, guess I won't need this." I dropped the M4 as it won't be useful in this situation. " Doesn't matter, I'm going to end you this time Handjob."

Tomura:" LIKE HELL YOU'RE KILLING ME! WHAT KIND OF HERO ARE YOU?!"

" A different kind, now then its game over Tomura." I said as I activate Warlord at 50% and jump towards Tomura. The three remaining Nomu jump to intercept and stop me. 

Kurogiri had his hands full with Sandstorm attacking him with both her pistols and her quirk. He wasn't able to redirect all of her attacks towards her or me. She had an irregular attack pattern, if he tried to redirect a punch. She'd aim backwards into the newly opened portals to shoot, redirecting his attempt redirect her attack.

Having learn my lesson from the first Nomu fight, I dodged the punches and kicks coming from the three Nomu. I was observing them as I fought, trying to learn more about them. Seeing as they lacked coordination and seemed to only react to either Tomura being in danger or direct orders from him.

('So either limited intellect or none at all seeing as they are hitting each other while trying to hit me.') While dodging, I crafted a pistol and while dodging the Nomu I fired at Tomura hitting him in the same arm as before.

Tomura:" YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE SAME ARM?! FUCK THIS KUROGIRI GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"Like hell I'll let you get away this time!" Suddenly the Nomu all disappeared through a warp gate.

Kurogiri:" You can either stay here and kill us or you can stop the three Nomu I just released on Hosu!" he shouted while dodging Sandstorm, taking the pause his statement cause both me and Sandstorm as a chance. 

He warped to Tomura, grabbing him

Tomura:" YOU FUCKING NPC! MY MASTER WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS!" he shouted as the warp gate closed around them.

Sandstorm:" Fuck! they got away!"

" We got bigger issues Sandstorm! Come on, we have to hunt down those remaining Nomu!"

A/N: Another early day! So another early chapter for you all! While I have you all here, I'm looking for another idea to write! I do have a story on the back burner but I'm still hashing out details on that one. So if you have an idea and like my writing style, go ahead and send it. I'd love to try to write it out, and no worries if I do work on another story. This book will still have priority. As always thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!