01

CAITLIN

For me, the sexiest place for a man to have tattoos were his hands. Especially the fingers.

Don't ask.

At the moment my mind was occupied by erotic thoughts and one of those scenes included a tattooed hand wrapping around my neck and a hunky body fucking me until I no longer knew my name.

Reason for all those thoughts? The fine specimen with tattoos and a drink in one hand looking at me from across the very occupied bar.

Fuck, he's hot.

I first noticed him when I felt eyes at the back of my head. You know...that feeling that someone is watching you and you can't help but glance around in search of the culprit. It led to my eyes landing on him.

He was beautiful. His face, a strikingly angelic handsome face with brown eyes, a chiselled jaw line and plump lips. By far the sexiest man I've ever seen and it had me shifting in my seat uncomfortably.

I had recently called off things with my regular fuck buddy who was a human blank canvas. As untouched as the day he was born. The complete opposite of the man currently looking at me like he wanted to eat me alive.

Blake's idea of kinky was aggressively rubbing my clit during sex and saying, 'Awe, you like that?'

He was hot, a typical frat boy - a bit childish at times - but in a cute way. I didn't want cute. He also had a big dick with the inability to use it correctly but bless him...he tried. Compatibility wasn't something that could be forced no matter how badly you wanted the person.

It just didn't work and I was beyond sexually frustrated.

Which is why I came to the bar - to get my mind off things and possibly drink my sorrows away. But instead I was placed under a scrutinizing gaze from the hottest goddamn man I've ever seen. His eyes were zeroed in on me and I pursed my lips in contemplation. Just come over here, for fucks sake.

Without thinking I gave the man a slight nod gesturing for him to come over. I immediately turned around in my seat suddenly scared to see his reaction.

The thought of him laughing at me and turning away had my face grimacing in embarrassment. What if he wasn't even looking at me?

Just act normal, you fucking idiot.

Honestly, if it was anyone else staring at me like that from across the room I would have told them to stop being creepy. But he was a hot and I was a biased bitch who wasn't ashamed to admit it.

I took a small sip of my whiskey and took a deep breath in. My elbows were rested on the counter as I swirled the brown liquid around in the glass. I wasn't a light weight - on the contrary actually if I had a full stomach.

I felt his presence before I heard him.

"Never had a woman call me over before." A deep and smouldering voice caused me to look up from my drink. I didn't expect the rich accent he had and it automatically made him ten times hotter. The stranger sat down on the empty stool next to me so close that I could smell the subtle cologne he wore.

When I tell you that he was inked, I mean inked from the back of his hand all the way to his neck. It disappeared underneath the white dress shirt.

He was more gorgeous up close.

"You were staring at me. You scared to make a move or what?" I asked with a raised eyebrow taking another sip of my drink. I sucked in a small cube of ice and swirled it around in my mouth enjoying the coolness.