Right place at the right time (Peter Parker)

Requested by Goddess_of_Solace: Y/N is Tony's daughter and has powers, but Peter doesn't know this. Y/N gets invited over to Peter's but whilst she's there, a burglar breaks into the apartment and starts attacking Ben.

"So, you down for that movie night that we keep postponing?" Peter chuckled, looking at me and leaning against the locker next to mine. I smiled and returned the glance.

"Sure, I'm free. But I'm warning you right now that we're not watching Star Wars again." I scoffed and shook my head.

"Why not?! It's a great movie!" he laughed.

"It's a mediocre nerd movie that I'm sick of watching just because I love you. We'll put "love actually" on or something." I stated, making Peter groan loudly as he raised his hand to cup my waist.

"Do we really have to watch such a soppy movie?" he sighed.

"Did we really have to watch the same movie a thousand times?" I retorted as I raised my eyebrow. He looked at me.

"Good point." he nodded, making me smile and lean up to kiss him. The truth wasn't this simple, though. We weren't just your typical couple of seventeen-year-old kids. The real reality was that I was Tony Stark's daughter, and believe it or not, I also had powers that somehow made me even more special than being the daughter of the millionaire Avenger who was Iron Man. Peter and I had been together for a year at this point, but I still wasn't allowed to tell him who I really was. I hated it and it killed me to lie to him, but it kept him safe. Well, it had kept him safe until my idiot boyfriend had managed to get himself bitten by a radioactive spider that had given him powers. I wasn't supposed to know that, though, and so my dad had told me to keep an eye on him over the coming weeks to try and determine if he could be recruited for the Avengers. And until then, I would happily continue to love him and act like nothing was wrong.

"Are May and Ben going to be in?" I asked, Peter intertwining our fingers as we headed towards the entrance of the school. He looked down at me.

"I don't think so. Why?" he asked with a small smirk.

"Just asking." I shrugged, making Peter's smirk widen as we left school.

Peter unlocked the door to his apartment and let us in.

"May? Ben? Anyone home?!" he called out, me biting my lip as he looked at me.

"Hey, kid!" Peter sighed, his shoulders dropping and his eyes closing as his uncle's voice rang out. We weren't alone after all.

"I brought Y/N back with me!" he yelled. I looked up and smiled as Peter's uncle appeared from the kitchen.

"Hey, Y/N. How was school?" he smiled at us.

"It was okay. Nothing new." I chuckled.

"So May and I hear every night. It's like drawing blood from a stone trying to make Pete talk to us about school." Ben teased, making Peter smile and shake his head as Ben ruffled his hair.

"I'm not that bad, Ben. Other kids are worse." he nodded as he sat down next to me on the sofa and wrapped his arm around me.

"I know, kid, I'm only messing with you. Can I get you two anything to drink or eat?" he asked.

"I'm good, thanks." I smiled.

"Alright, well, I'll just be in the kitchen." he nodded, making us give him one last smile as he disappeared out of the room. I sighed and looked at Peter.

"I genuinely thought that they'd both be out." he nodded, making me chuckle and rest my hand on his chest. Suddenly, we heard a bang as well as glass smashing, making us turn our heads.