Chapter 17

Mikaela POV

I lazily lay in my bed not bothering to get up since we don't class the entire day. Unfortunately the school decided to make this as holiday since it's the football team game today. I groaned when I heard my phone rings .

It's Damien whose constantly reminding me to wear his jersey. I don't really want though but last night before he went off. He threatened me to post the picture of me and him kissing in my bedroom. Yes you heard me right?

I don't how he got to pictures of us while that kissed happened. I don't even want to know how the hell did he got the picture on the firt place. Or how did he managed to snap a picture of us. One thing I learn from that guy is that he sly as a fox. And I becomes his victim last night.

"So your coming to the game?" Lila asked me while we have our breakfast in Cafe near our dorm.

"Hmm" I nodded. "How about you? Did that Blake guy do something?" I asked him.

"Yes?" I raised my brows on her. " I mean he wanted to try relationship with me. But I was hesitant you know his reputation at school. I don't want to be part of it!" She said to me. " Do Damien?" I shake my head.

"Don't asked me about what happened because I am so mad at that guy!" I said with a huffed. ,"Let's just eat peacefully our breakfast!" I said to her.

" Urg! Who would thought two nerds with two hot guys!" She giggled to me.

"Hot guy? Do you like Blake?" I asked in curiosity

"I do but his a play boy!" She said to me. "You don't like Damien? "

"No! I want to study here not dating!" I told her. " But no matter how much I try to say to get him understand that! He won't! I just don't know how to avoid him. Plus I don't want to be harassed again with one of his girlfriend!" I said chewing my food.

Then her phone rings and she answered it quickly. I don't why but I have this feeling something is wrong with her. But anyway she will come that girl never harbor any secret from me.

After she finished talking to the phone. We head out and began to walk to the dorm.

"My mom called she told me we are going to vacation in Europe this holiday!" She said while she didn't sound excited.

"Something wrong? Is it nice? It's your dream to have vacation in Europe right?" I asked her while we both in the foot step of our dorm.

"Yeah.. it's juts that... Hmm you know... It's... Urg! Never mind come let's prepare I don't want to be late for the game!" She said and give her my confused look. Then I decided to her be and she's right we need to prepare.

I went to my room and took a bath. I am debating to what clothes to wear. Obviously I will not wear the jersey from here to there. I will the parading that thing because I don't want to attract attention more like attracted attention to his exes!

 I will the parading that thing because I don't want to attract attention more like attracted attention to his exes!

I decided to wear white shirt and blue jeans with a pair of white sneakers plus pink cap to complete it all. I grab the jersey and hang it in my arms.

"Let's go!" Lila chimed as she knocked on my room door.

"Yeah!" I said I step out from my room and we head to the gymnasium where the game about to held. I eyed Lila she have same jersey in her hands.

"So I presume he asked you to wear it during the game?" She pointed out the jersey in my arms.

"Yeah! I don't have to ask you too. It's pretty obvious!" She giggled and we both slid in her car and she drives towards the venue.

As expected it was packed with a lot of students from our school and the other. We went inside and look for a vacant seat. Luckily Laura already gotten first and reserve us two more vacant seat for us.

"Wow this is a good spot!" I said while I look into the surrounding. It got good view over the game not a bad one.

"Yeah yeah! You should thanking your boyfriend's they are the one who reserve this! And also they keep glancing here! Look?" Laura said to us making both of us surprised.

Truth to her words. I can see those boys looking in our direction. I saw Damien get up makes a move but he was pinned down by his coach to his seat. Then all of the sudden he pointed out his shirt. Oh yeah I get it.

I put the jersey on me and I pointed out on him. He smiled when he saw me wearing it. Earning a gasp not just by laura but to anyone who sees me wearing it. What's so special in this jersey anyway!?

"Are you Damien girlfriend?" Laura asked me " I mean are you both dating those two hot boys over there?" She rephrase her question as she look at Lila whose wearing Blake jersey too.

"No!" We both answered her

"And why are both wearing there jersey?"

"Because I got blackmailed to wear this!" I said to her making her giggled.

"Those two boys are sly I swear! " Lila said and I can agreed to that.

"Your both so lucky. You have sexy hot handsome popular and rich boyfriend who literally praise every path you walked!" She giggled at excitement.

"Shut up I'm not his girlfriend!" Lila and me both answered her strongly.

She stared both of us and said "yet!" And wink.

Then we heard a whistle indicating the game is about to start. I am so itching to go home since I don't like big and loud noise. And I am not a fan of football too for the record.