Skating at night is the best time to skate.

Dream, your local skateboarder. Nothing particularly cool about him, he went to an average school, he wasn't that popular and had normal skateboarding friends.

Dream, having no reason to think otherwise, thought that today was going to be a normal day as well. But only time will tell.

Dream had gone through science and P.E and English and it was finally time for lunch. Dream sat down at his table, and as always, Bad was there before him.

"Hey there, Dream!" Bad said excitedly. "Hey Bad. Why are you all excited?" Dream asked, looking at Bad who was practically jumping on his seat. 

"Skeppy said that he had something fun planned for us today. I'm just waiting for him to get here and say it." Bad said. Dream got excited too, if Skeppy had thought about something to do, it was going to be exciting. One by one everyone came to sit down at the table.

Sapnap, then Karl and Quackity, then came in the man they'd all been waiting for. He walked up to the table, seemingly as slow as he possibly could.

"Skeppy get the hell over here!" Quackity said as he got impatient.

"HEY LANGUAGE!" Bad replied.

"Oh shut the fuck up Bad I have a recording of you saying 'hell.'" Quackity said, pulling out his phone. "It's only a bad word when it's said inappropriately. I said it appropriate-"

Bad was cut off by the sound of his own voice playing through Quackity's phone speaker. "You know what, I have. This is hell."

"QUACKITY DELETE THAT!" Bad shouted and they started to have a full blown argument about whether or not hell was a bad word. Skeppy sat down at the table.

"I was using it as-" Quackity shushed him and Bad noticed that Skeppy had made it to the table. "Hello boys. I have an idea." Skeppy said. Everyone just stared at him in silence.

"You know how the skate park is always full after school?" Skeppy asked. "Yeah, there are always those kids on the scooters snaking around us too." Sapnap said.

"Well, most people wouldn't go to the skatepark after nine, would they?" Skeppy said. Everyone knew what he was implying and they became a bit more interested in his words.

"Well yeah, Skeppy. That's when the gate gets locked. No one can get in after nine." Bad said with a smile. Skeppy looked at him and smirked. Bad's smile fell at the realization.

"Skeppy, no. We are not going to the skatepark after nine." Bad said sternly. "Oh come on. We won't get into trouble if we have a lookout." Dream said and Bad smiled.

"Oh yeah, and who's going to be a 'lookout' for you guys?" Bad asked. "Bad, will you look out for us?" Skeppy asked in a whiney tone. "No, I'm not going to be a look out for you guys. It's illegal." Bad said as he crossed his arms.

"Wow Bad. I didn't know that you wanted us to get in trouble." Karl said. "Yeah bad. What a great friend you are." Sapnap added. They knew exactly how to get under his skin.

Bad gasped, "I'm a great friend. I'll go be your lookout." Bad said and Skeppy laughed.

"Wow, you're really easy." Skeppy said.

"HEY. I'm not easy. I'm only going so that you guys won't get in trouble." Bad explained but everyone knew that Bad was lying.

"So, everyone, skatepark at ten?" Skeppy asked and they all agreed to go. "I already told Wilbur so he'll tell everyone else in second lunch." Skeppy added and they all headed to their fourth hour classes.

Dream did his robotics and his math and social studies and he was at home finishing his homework. He knew that his parents wouldn't let him go so he didn't ask.