What's your shoe size?

"I heard that Techno took you to the skate park yesterday." Niki said. The three of them were sitting at the picnic table outside. "Yeah, and I got used to riding rollerblades. I took a pretty hard fall though." George said.

His back had gotten better since then and he decided to keep trying to work on getting that move down. Niki advised against it, suggesting to try simpler tricks first but George was too hard-headed to sway. Techno already knew this but let them argue to their hearts desire.

Niki left the two earlier since her class was farther away. The two of them were walking through the cafeteria, Techno was talking about how the different structures of skates and blades helped them perform certain moves better.

George was paying attention as much as he could but he looked away for a second and met the eyes of Sapnap. He quickly turned back around to Techno. He was a more extroverted person but he didn't want to deal with the loudness of the boys in the middle of a full cafeteria.

They walked out and George gave his opinion on the difference between riding the skates himself. "I can't really say much because I only used them once but I think that learning tricks on blades is more fun than learning them on skates." George said. Techno looked at him with confusion.

"There's more thrill having less support. And falling is fun sometimes." George finished. Techno nodded his head in understanding.

"You see, I've been raised on skating. So, I don't remember the 'thrill of falling' much. Roller blades are my favorite out of the two." Techno said. George laughed at the sarcastic tone that came out of the monotone voice.

Techno smiled at the laugh and dropped him off at his class with a bow of his head. As soon as he turned around, his smile faded again. George thought that meant that Techno was getting more comfortable around him.

George was in robotics and he felt a person's stare burning into the back of his neck. He didn't want to look behind him, causing unnecessary disruption. So he pulled out his phone under his desk and turned on the camera.

He started recording and put the phone in his backpack pocket. The pocket only went up half way so that it didn't cover the phone camera, it had a clear view of everyone behind him.

George thought about it now and it probably made more of a scene than simply looking behind him. He didn't worry about it now that it was done, he just focused on his class.

Dream stared at the boy in front of him. He kept tapping his pencil on his desk. Eraser, point, eraser, point, eraser. Then he stopped and pulled something out of his front pocket. Dream watched as he took the object and put it in his backpack pocket. A phone. Dream stared at it.

Was it on? What was he doing with his phone just hanging out of his backpack pocket? The teacher's back was turned and Dream easily took the phone out without suspicion. He turned it around to see that it was recording.

He turned the recording off and deleted the video. He didn't need it anyways. Instead, Dream just took a picture of himself. At least this would be less creepy than having a video of him. He returned the phone to the backpack pocket and continued to stare at the boy.

George, a skater. Not just that, a rollerblader. He smiled. Why was he taking a video?

George, Techno and Niki decided to meet up again at the skatepark. George's parents really didn't mind where he went as long as ha was back home the next day. George had always been outside skating around the town and he was very responsible.

Plus, he had a lot of siblings, it was easier for him to just be outside so that they wouldn't have to handle more kids than they needed to. George was lucky to have parents who had so much trust in him. Or they just thought that since they had so many that one was disposable. Either way he was happy to be able to do mostly whatever he wanted.