sixty nine

A Year Later
Maya and Draco had their wedding not long after being engaged. Narcissa was proud of her son and proud of Maya. The way she put it was, 'I know Malfoy men are a pain in the ass but they aren't all bad. I'm proud that you found the good in him and chose to fight for love.'

Blaise finished his little phase of sleeping with random girls that night Maya and Draco got engaged. He met someone that night. I mean, he didn't really meet her that night. They've known each other for a while but they saw each other differently that night. Olivia and Blaise have been dating for nearly 8 months now and are extremely happy.

Theo, although at first wasn't happy that his little sister chose, as he puts it, a dumbass like Blaise Zabini, is very happy for them now.

Him and Hermione just had their first child not that long ago and couldn't be happier.

-

Maya's POV
After the wedding, Draco had asked me if we could do one thing. He said it was one thing he wants to do before we move on with the rest of our lives and he said it was really important to him. Narcissa, Andromeda and I sat down and heard him out. At first, Narcissa and Andromeda were totally against it but when I spoke up and said I love the idea, they gave up trying to talk him out of it.

"You two are giving up that fast?" Draco asks, looking at both his mother and aunt with concern.

"Well there's no point in trying to change your mind with Maya on your side." Andromeda begins.

"Yeah, you two are stubborn enough on your own but on the same side, no point in trying to change your minds." Narcissa finishes.

I blush and Draco smirks.

"We made a pretty good team, love." He proudly states.

"Of course we do." I smirk. "I'm all in if it's what you really want to do."

"It's something I really want to do, something I need to do." Draco explains.

"Then I'm in." I say. "His reaction will be so fucking worth it."

"Have I ever mentioned that I love you?" Draco mumbles in my ear and leaves a kiss on my cheek.

"You might have mentioned it once or twice." I tease.

-

Draco's POV
The fact that Maya agreed to do my idea without hesitation is just another reason why I love her so much.

The four of us were on our way to Azkaban right now. I can tell my mother is not looking forward to seeing him but my aunt is coming too, just imagine how that'll go over.

Hand in hand, Maya and I make our way into the room where we were told to meet.

"You ready?" Maya asks gently.

"Never been more ready." I admit. "You?"

"I'm ready."

We sit down at the table and wait for the guards to lead that piece of shit in to meet us. My mother stands at the door and my aunt stands behind Maya.

The door swings open and Lucious is being marched in. His hair greasy and messy, in hand coughs and ratty old clothes.

He looks nasty.

And it's just enough to make me smile.

"And what is this?" Lucious smirks.

"We have some important news to tell you." I say.

"Oh yeah? And what might that be?"

"Let me introduce you to my wife, Maya Malfoy." I smirk.

His smile dropped immediately and looked around to everyone to see if I was being serious.