Text your parents and tell them you're staying over.

Y'all, they are just friends for now, neither of them have started liking each other. So sorry if some of the parts make it seem like they do. That's just how their friendship is.

Anyways on to the story:

They arrived at Dream's house and George hopped off Dream's back as he rang the doorbell. His mom opened the door and greeted Dream with a hug. Dream hugged back and Dream's mom opened her eyes to see George. She let go of Dream and rushed over to George with an extended hand.

George took it and Dream's mom clasped her other hand over it. "You must be George! Dream told me about you, you're the one he went to that skatepark with." She said.

George smiled and looked over to Dream. 'You really talk about me?' George asked in his head. Ans as if Dream could hear his thoughts, he winked. George smiled wider and greeted his mom.

"Yeah, I'm George." He said. After the introduction they walked into the house.

"I'm terribly sorry to have to leave you two, but I have to go. Dream, I'll ask your sister to take care of the other two for now, but you'll owe her." Dream's mom said.

"Okay, mom. I know." Dream said. She ruffled his hair as she walked to the kitchen. George giggled.

"Let's go to my room." Dream said. Dream led them up the stairs and to his room. It was a pretty plain room with nothing in it except a gaming desk in the corner.

Dream sat in the gaming chair by his desk and George sat on the edge of his bed.

"So, now you wanna tell me what happened at lunch? I've been waiting all day." Dream said, spinning in his chair.

"Well now it seems like a stupid reason." George said.

"Just tell me! It doesn't even matter if it's stupid anymore." Dream said. George sighed and let himself fall back to lie down on the bed. Dream got out of his chair and laid down on the bed next to George. His body facing George while George's faced the ceiling.

"Well, Techno was gone today, and Niki invited me to her table. But I didn't want to sit next to a bunch of strangers, so I declined." George said. This didn't answer any of Dream's questions and he was about to speak up when George continued.

"And then you asked me what I was going to do for lunch and I panicked because I thought I would have to sit at your table and I didn't want to awkwardly sit there 'cause you guys hardly know me and you'll have to censor yourself and-" George was cut off.

Dream had shifted his position so that he was over George, supporting himself with two hands on either side of his head. He stared seriously into George's eyes and George was a little scared. Dream's glare didn't waver when he saw George's face drop.

"You know I wouldn't force you to do anything you anything you weren't comfortable with. And I don't know if those guys even have a censor to them." Dream said.

George nodded and Dream got off of him and back into the position he was in before. 'Are we just going to ignore that?' George asked himself.

"Anyways, the boys like you. So, you should really sit with us tomorrow." Dream said. George nodded his head again.

'I guess we're going to just blow off that interaction.' George thought. It really wasn't that special, other than the fact that it scared George. He thought Dream was going to start yelling at him, or something. He didn't really know why he was scared, he just felt small compared to Dream.

That's when Dream's phone started pinging a lot. He stood up and went over to his desk for his phone. Then it started ringing and Dream sighed, picking it up.