95"

"You've outdone yourself this time Hermione" Harry said sitting across from Hermione, leaning against a tree

"The Forest of Dean" Hermione replied, "I came here once with my mum and dad years ago. It's just how I remember it. The trees, the river. Everything. Like nothings changed. It's not true of course, everything's changed. If I brought my parents back they wouldn't of recognised any on it. Not the trees, not the river. Not even me"

Harry just looked away and sighed, his breath visible in the cold air.

"Maybe we should just stay here Harry. Grow old"  Harry didn't answer looking off into the distance "you wanted to know who the boy in the photograph was. I know, Gellert Grindelwald"

Hermione past Harry the book she was reading

"He's the thief I saw in Gregovitches wand shop" Harry spoke flicking to the correct page "speaking of which, where is my wand? Where's my wand Hermione?"

Hermione picked up Harry's wand from the ground beside her. Both ends in her hand "as we were leaving Godrics Hollow, I cast a curse and it rebounded. I'm sorry, I tried to mend it but wands are difficult t-"

"It's done" Harry interrupted shaking his head dismissively "leave me yours. Go inside and get warm, I'll take the locket as well"

Hermione handed the locket to Harry before hesitantly walking back into the tent.
Harry stayed sat against the tree long into the night, staring into the dense forest.

Picking up his fragment of mirror he gazed into it only to find no one there. Sighing he threw it on the ground beside him, pulling his coat further around him.

He rested his head on the trees trunk before a glow casted over his face. Squinting he stood up walking over.

"Her patronous" he whispered to himself, approaching the snow leopard. As he moved forward it started walking away guiding him, urging him to follow. Harry followed it through the trees before it faded into a small ball of light over a frozen lake. It slowly descended through the ice and into the water, casting light to be emitted through the dark depths.

Harry sucked in a breath. She found it, she'd found the sword.

"Accio sword"

Nothing happened as Harry backed away.

"Diffindo"

The ice around the sword cracked leaving an opening into the water.

Harry threw off his jumper and jeans, stepping carefully over the ice towards the hole, gasping as he slid into the freezing water. Taking one last inhalation he submerged his body under the water fully.

Swimming down to the bottom of the lake his fingers brushed the sword.

Suddenly, he was yanked up to the surface of the lake. Smashing against the ice he struggled to breathe as the locket clung to his chest, choking him. Bubbles of air left his mouth as he gasped for oxygen and flailed around helplessly trying to unlatch the locket from around his neck.
He thrashed against the ice, trying to break it with no luck. His energy started to fade as his limbs ached and lungs burned. As his eyelids started to flicker closed .

A silhouette of a figure casted upon the ice.

For a moment he though it could be Viola. But it couldn't be, could it?

His eyes shut as he drifted to the bottom on the lake soundly, the world around him becoming black.

With a gasp and a cough Harry woke up in the snow. Fumbling around for his glasses he spit out water.

"Viola?" He choked scrambling around

"Are you mental?!" Ron asked in pure disbelief as he watched Harry stumble up

"It was you?" Harry asked in response

"Well, yeah. Bit obvious I think"

"I-I thought she was here. Her patronous-"

"No, it's just me"

———————————————————————————
A/N

So this is set the day Vi send the patronous so it's a little behind Violas perspective.

I low-key miss Harry.

Also, sorry this is bad I've been trying to do this physics Exam all day and it's literally causing me to have several mental breakdowns. If anyone knows how transformers, motors and Im inductions work , hit me up ;)

EDIT: I just got my GCSE results for physics and got a 7. LETSSSS GOOOOO

I was 100% sure I failed