chapter 1

Jesus is Lord and our saviour,he sent his only begotten son to die for us.

The world we live in,is a very sinful world,everyday there is something new on the rise.

We have to constantly watch over ourselves and family members,because murders are on a running spree.

I remember hearing the news that an innocent young man was killed.
Apparently someone hired a hitman.
The persons that were hired were looking for the guy they were to kill but instead found a look alike.
When they shot the person they realized it was the wrong guy now he could have survived the first shot but to how men heart get wicked they decided to finish him,for what reason I don't know .If they realized it was the wrong guy why still kill him,why take his life?

The point of me saying this  is to show how men are getting wicked day by day ,many people in the world today are choosing the devil and many are playing with spirits they can't handle.

No one in life had to choose the devil nor choose a life of crime to survive,because GOD opened away to go where we can walk in peace.

He sent JESUS to die for our sins and even though JESUS did so many miracles in the sight of many.Most people didn't believe him and some people walked away because of what other people say.

On the day of the Lord no one can tell GOD that they didn't receive a message because GOD has his soldiers in the world.

Why? Because many times Christian comes to you to preach but because you closed your heart to accepting  JESUS you missed out on a wonderful opportunity and no one can force someone to accept christ they have to do so freely.

Not only did people push away the word of GOD,but you also have lukewarm Christian's ,meaning that they gave their life to the lord but they don't live the life of a Christian.They don't go to church,they don't read the bible ,they don't spread the gospel,but instead  they live a sinful life and no one could tell they are a Christian because they still act like a worldly person.

Matthew 5 :16 says "let your light shine before men,that they may see your good works and glorify your father which is in heaven."

Someone should just look at you and see your a Christian because of the way you think,talk ,dress ,behave, etc...

When people see that you're living a life without fear,not saying your not going to fear but you have many persons that GOD delivered from fear and now when he tells them to do something they don't hesitate.

When people look at your life they are suppose to admire you and most times they will start to talk to you,but don't take any credit for the work of GOD,no matter what people say you must not take credit for the work of GOD.

The way you live your life will pull many more to JESUS.

We are just pilgrims in this land,we are just passing through so don't waste anytime don't hesitate.