twenty - six

~ SONG: NATIONAL ANTHEM BY LANA DEL REY ~

~ josephine's point of view ~

(I'm sorry I'm sorry this is the only robbery you get)

wake up, very comfortable not wanting to move.

I lean up a bit realizing where I am, I'm in lucifers bed?

My thoughts drift back to last night, and I loved it.

It was probably the worst thing in the world for me to like It but it felt, some what special to me and I just can't put a finger on why yet

I feel a small pain in my lower parts as I shift from my back to my side, I feel a cool breeze on my bare body from the cold room as I open my eyes more and look at lucifer sleeping in front of me.

He looks so peaceful; I don't want to wake him up.

Remembering last night when I asked him what his favorite room in this big house of his was, he said it was his room or his bed because he was the only one that had ever slept in it... and I just woke up under his sheets.

I lay there for a couple more minutes before looking over at the wall and seeing big hands of a clock saying its 9:28

A small smile comes across my face as I lean up from my place I'm laying in and pull a bit of the blankets with me to cover my body as I climb on top of lucifer since he's sleeping on his back with his head to the side and straddle him.

I bend down, going to his neck as I lightly kiss it, making my way to his jaw as I feel him get a boner that's against me as he groans a bit in his tiredness.

He blinks his eyes a couple times before looking up to me after I lean up and smile.

He smiles back, without his teeth showing but he smiled.

He looks down to me and tries to pull the blanket that is covering me away, but I hold on tight to it.

"you have a fucking beautiful body, let me see it." He angerly takes the blanket away from me as I bend down to cover myself from him.

"you just woke up and you're already cursing at me?" I ask him.

"I'm sorry" he softly says as he grabs me by the shoulder's and leans me up to see the top of my naked body, he leans in to kiss down my chest making me giggle before throwing me back over to the side I slept on and putting the blankets up to cover me, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him as I lean my head on his stomach.

"we really did that last night, didn't we" I tell him as I don't look at him.

I feel his hot breath on top of my head before he kisses it before speaking "are you alright with it?" he asks.

"yeah, I am" I tell him as I stay silent.

"what's wrong?" I hear him question me.

"nothing, I'm alright" I tell him as he leans my head up to meet his eyes.

"Josephine"

"I um... you see I just have these issues. thinking you only wanted me for my body..." I look away from his eyes.

"why would you think that?"

"well because... I used to see you with a lot of girls... who had like perfect bodies or hair or something" I nervously laugh.

"I wanted you last night Josephine, you not them, I wanted you for your beautiful body yes, but I wanted you for your beautiful smile, your beautiful laugh, your beautiful lips, your beautiful hair, your beautiful soul." He tells me as I look away from him, hiding my blush.

"oh.." I smile.

"now get up, your making breakfast" he grins as he takes the blankets away from him and gets up. "feel free to wear anything you want I'm my closet, I need a cold shower" I watch as he walks away and closes a door to the bathroom.

Throwing my head into the pillow I let out a big smile as I get up and relax myself before finding one of his dress shirts and buttoning that up, putting back on my panties and sitting back down on his bed.

He walks out a couple minutes later, drying his hair with a towel and another wrapped around his waist, he turns around at his closet as I see I deep scar on his back, like a scratch?

"did I do that last night?" I walk up to him as he looks at his back in the mirror behind him.

"oh, that no" he almost laughs.

"are you alright that looks. like it hurt."

"it was years ago, don't worry about it" he assures me before going to the bathroom and changing into black shorts and a white t- shirt.

He comes back out and looks at me, grinning a bit before taking my hand in his and walking down the stairs with me.

"don't make me need another shower" he whispers in my ear before leading me into another black interior kitchen.

We take the time to pick out what we want for breakfast before deciding on eggs and fruit then sitting down across from each other to eat.

"lucifer..." I break the silence as he looks at me.

"yeah?' he asks.

"what am I to you?" I ask him, wanting to know.

"more than just a one-night stand."

go back and re read that last line bestie, i know you read it wrong