Chapter 30

(It's Heeseung's birthday (jk it was a couple months ago). This is the first cake for his birthday. They went through 3, I think. Enjoy!)

Monday

Fitz's POV

Aella...she found out. I don't know what to do. Do I stop her? Stay out of it? It's eating me from the inside out. I think Biana suspects something.

How Aella found out? Well. She went to Madagascar. There she found out that they were bringing the Drayups here. To the States.

I wonder why she needs to rescue them. How she even knows them. They were a crime case from a long time ago.

I'm worried. I haven't seen Aella all day. And today is the day.

"FITZ!" A hand slams down on my desk.

I quickly look around. The classroom is empty. My teacher is glaring at me through her glasses.

"Du you remember the lesson?" She asks sharply.

I shake my head up and down. "Okay. What did I teach today?" She questions.

I freeze racking my brain. "You were teaching us about...the brain?" It came out more like a question.

She shakes her head. "No! I was teaching about our cells and what they do etc. Why weren't you listening? You do realize that you have a project about cells. It's worth 30% of your grade. I explained that today." She turns and walks away. "I won't be explaining it to you. Find someone to explain it for you. And know, Mr. Vacker, a call will be going to your parents."

I shakily nod and gather my things. I mutter an apology and quickly leave the classroom.

But even with the phone call home I still worry about the greater problem.

What should I do?

Aella's POV

I come out from my hiding spot and almost immediately the police whip guns out.

"Hands up! Mask off!" They shout at me.

I put my hands up, but I leave my mask.

"Take your mask off!"

I stay still. Someone walks toward me. His gun aimed at my head. His free hand reaches out to my mask. I eye him carefully. I scan the police and their guns.

I get in position and kick the gun out of the guy's hand. I reach into my belt and grab a cube. I throw it on the ground it explodes covering the air in a pinkish haze. I race toward my parents. Dodging stray officers. I grab onto them and hand them a small silver square. The haze clears.

All guns are pointed toward us.

"Cuff her up too."

Two officers come up and cuff my hands. I smirk under my mask. I cooperate and walk forward.

They guide us into the building. Guns aimed and ready.

3 feet. . .

2 feet. . .

I count down.

1 foot. . .

We reach the edge of the first trap.

3

2

1

We walk past the opening. All the officers behind up were caged. They scream for help. No one hears. We just keep marching. I peek backward and see the cage lowering. I smile and nod. Everything is going as planned.

I look toward my parents nodding.

6 feet. . .

5 feet. . .

4 feet. . .

3 feet. . .

2 feet. . .

1 foot. . .

I nod counting down with my fingers.

"DUCK!!!" I shout.

The three of us lay on the ground while the officers look around. Before they can do anything they are clipped to the wall. I stand and gag them.

I grab my parents and we run.

Hi y'all!

Intense chappie! Anyhoo! Have a great day!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

-Fifi