𝙋𝙧𝙚-𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

☀︎︎PRE-TWILIGHT1955

☀︎︎
PRE-TWILIGHT
1955

It had been a week or so since Katherine accepted Carlisle's offer to stay the night however they hadn't just spent one day.

Somehow the Cullen clan had used many tactics to make them stay for a week longer, even persuading the Williams twins to try the animal diet which surprisingly the twins actually did, Kol preferably liked it more than humans, so from that they said they would try to stick to it although Katherine felt a little bad about hurting harmless animals but her brother just shrugged and said 'we are the top predators of the food chain whether we eat humans or animals it's all the same really' she had rolled her eyes at that, but complied seeing how happy drinking animal blood make him.

The whole family had grown to love the twins, and they wanted so desperately for them to join their little family, even Kol who rarely speaks to them and barely left his sisters or Carlisle's side had become more comfortable with them within a week, which was a shock to himself although he had been avoiding his mate like the plague, who he found out was called Emmet.

It's not that he didn't like him or found him unattractive because he truly did, he was the best looking man Kol had ever seen. Emmet had muscles to die for and even-though he looked intimidating was actually a massive teddy bear, he was so soft and cuddly and Kol found himself staring at the boy frequently when he wasn't looking, better yet Katherine loved him which couldn't make him happier.

He was skeptical about trusting others and didn't like to get close to anyone else it was a fear of his, which Emmet totally understood. Emmet had already taken a huge liking to the quiet boy and told him straight up that Kol can take all the time he needs, even if it's an eternity for him to even trust him the tiniest bit he would be the most happy.

Now Kathrine was basking in the glory of teasing her own mate. She found out that Rosalie Hale was a very short tempered little hothead who got flustered by her very easily.

Katherine loved it.

She had always wanted a mate and now she finally had her and god was she falling hard and way too fast for the stubborn blonde although she wouldn't give Rosalie the satisfaction of letting her know that just yet. She wanted to see if Rosalie felt the same for her so therefore was waiting for Rosalie to make any sort of first move, this had the rest of the Cullens in their own little frustration bubble.

They were betting on how long it would be until Rosalie snapped from the thick tension between the two.

Little did Katherine know Rosalie very much shared these same feelings, possibly even stronger. Rosalie was already head over heels for her. The second she laid eyes on Katherine, she couldn't turn her gaze away. She was stunning. Her silky black locks flowed down her back and would blow around her perfect face in the strong winds, making her look like an goddess. Rosalie herself knew she was self-centered and she took pride in knowing she was beautiful, she was quite cocky in that department and didn't really care however her beauty was nothing compared the girl's she would hopefully make her own, Katherine was the definition of beautiful and the blonde haired female couldn't keep her eyes away from her .