{Chapter 21} My experiences with Professor Snape

Some things happend but I'm not sharing everything hihi

~~~~

1. When I first met him I waved at him, and he was being an asshole and walked away.
LIKE NOOOOOOOO
The first thing I thought when I met him for the first time was "Omg he's hot hot".
I was like😳😳😳

2. DEETEEEENTIOOOOON
I am OBSESSED with this man, so I made a whole plan to get detention and let me tell you, it worked.
I told him that I'm better than him and that I knew much more about potions, he was angry asf and gave me detention.

3. I was cleaning the tables (detention) and he FUCKING IGNORED my existence.
I went to his desk and said "helloOoooOoOo? are you still alivEeeEEeeeEee?"
He asked me that if he would say no I would stay away from him, and I said yes.
So he said "yes I'm still alive".
I WAS LIKE "EYOOO BESTIE CHECK"
He smirked and I was SHOOK.
I asked if he had something that I could drink and he said no, so I said that I would be right back AND GOT WATERRRRR!@%×#!#!
He was tired asf so he ended detention early.
Periodt, as he SHOULD!

4. I can't even say this, how am I gonna explain this
My friends follow me on this app, I can't share this😭😭😭
Severus and I
Severus and I..
Yeah fuck it, just tell me in the comments what you think what happend in my dr.

5. I GOT A BAD GRADE IN HIS CLASS!
FOR THE FIRST TIME!
He told me to come to his classroom after dinner so I did, and he literally spent 4 hours teaching me shit about potions and that stuff.
4 hours.
If he didn't brought me to my dorm after that someone would have probably seen me outside the dorms THAT late❤.

6. I GOT TO REMAKE MY TEST!!!
I GOT A GOOD GRADE THIS TIME AND HE LOOKED SO PROUD
YESSSS

INFORMATION: I'M 18 IN MY DR, I FIRST SCRIPTED THAT I WAS 16 BUT I CHANGED THAT A LONG TIME AGO!
No I won't ever leave Hogwarts, please😭✋