19

Sara sat in her seat, her book in hand as she half heartily listened to Yuki and the vice class rep as they discussed the the culture festival class play. Sara sighed heavily on the choice

"It's decided, we will be doing Cinderella and cast the roles tomorrow" Yuki spoke while everyone continued to talk. Sara looked to see her mates unpleasant faces

"This is lame! I was hoping for a historical play!" Uotani shouted while Sara walked towards them and standing beside the brown haired girl known as Tohru.

"Our fates have be sealed" Hanajima mumbled with displeasure while Sara sweat-dropped at the two.

"Like Cinderella really?! It's not like were in elementary school!" Uotani shouted once again

"At least finding out the role tomorrow will be fun" Tohru smiled while Sara only looked towards her.

"Well i think we all know that the prince will be playing. The prince" Uotani spoke while Sara noticed the silver haired male making his way over before she looked away.

"Actually i don't plan and excepting any big roles, I've got to much going on with the council" Yuki smiled while Sara frowned as she couldn't meet his gaze.

'Why did i feel so guilty about lying to him' Sara thought as Yuki titled his head on seeing the dark haired girl not looking at him.

"Guess be the school president is a pretty big job" Uotani states stretching her hand out, Sara noticed Tohru frowned while the girl also wore a frown but it soon turned into a scowl

"Sara-Chan!" A loud voice echoed causing the dark haired girl to stiffen before a deadly aura appeared around her as he turned to glare at the boy

"Yun, Yun Let go-ah!" Kakeru began to yelled again but was cut off by a tug to the ear while the dark haired girl glared and dragged him away from the door. Sara turned to see Yuki smiling at Torhu.

"You okay Sara-Chan?" Kakeru questioned looking down at the girl before she glared at him causing the boy to shiver.

"When are you two going to get a cell phone?" Kakeru shouted towards both Yuki and Sara who walked beside him.

"You use it that much?" Yuki questioned while glancing at Sara who only read her book while walking.

"Yeah all the time. Sara-Chan get a phone" Kakeru shouted while the girl only glared.

"I got one in the break. I just don't want to give you my number" Sara glared while the brown haired boy placed his hand on his chest

"Ah! Sara-chan you hurt me" Kakeru dramatically said as he held his heart before he turned to Yuki "Yun Yun?" He questioned

"I would need a parent to sigh the contract for me though" Yuki sighed while Sara head looked up, looking towards him in concerned.

"And? What are you not on good terms?" Kakeru questioned while Sara stiffen before she held her boom high and hit him over the head "Ah!"

"Mind your own business Kakeru" Sara glared while the brown haired boy just pouted

"It's alright" Yuki stated waving his hands to stop Sara from hitting him with they both turned to look at him "you could say our relationship is like a shirt that is button wrong" Yuki states.

"That's it!" Kakeru shouted startling both Sara and Yuki as they turned towards him while they soon continued to walk down the corridor "That totally makes sense!"

"Yes, Yes" Kakeru stated while Sara only sweat dropped at him.While both boys had stopped by the council room Sara continued to walk.

"Why are you agreeing with yourself?" Yuki questions while the dark haired girl only sighed as she nearly reached the council door a book came crashing through the glass nearly hitting Sara.