08 | drowned blood

Stepping out of the car I switched of the engine and threw the keys to the guard next to me to park the car

My mind was all out of place my adrenaline slowly fading and nothing made sense.

As I walked up to the mansion in front of me opening the door, I saw everyone seated somewhere along in the mansion frustrated and irritated.

What had happened today had never happened before which caused the situation much more difficult to accept.

They were after us. And this time it was very clear it wasn't just me they wanted.

Going up the stairs I was greeted by the boys.

Leonardo tapping his foot while his hands were tugged in his suit jacket as Silas, Augusto, and Lorenzo passing by the room impatiently and of course the big hulk missing doing gods knows what.

"What's wrong?" I asked seeing his blank expression turn to worry.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion not knowing what had caused this sudden change of behavior.

My arm was still hurting like a bitch making it difficult to lift it up.

"Where is Isa?" I demanded suddenly seeing her nowhere in sight.

Rushing closer to Leo I bought up a knife to his throat and turned him over, to hold him down to my very short figure, his back against my chest.

Since day one I saw how Isa and he were behaving.

I knew he would never do anything to her, he was too much of a have been planning this for years serial killer as you would describe it wearing suits even in his free time, being silent, talking the minimum, observing his area while looking out for his friends or brothers as they liked to call it but at the same time also being a ruthless killer without mercy.

Even though I was certain he would treat my girl good I had to threaten him because it was my responsibility to guarantee that Isa was okay and even though my best friend did not see it, they both liked each other, besides hearing them every night fucking each other like rabbits wasn't making it harder to notice.

"I'm fine Roy, but someone isn't." I heard from behind. Turning around I let go of Leo hearing him cough shortly after returning back to his expressionless face.

The rest of the boy's eyes widen instantly by my sudden outburst yet there was still worry spread over their faces.

Ignoring whatever had them worked up, I quickly walked over to Isa eximinating if she was hurt or not.

This girl was going to be the death of me.

I stepped back composing myself and looked over to the room we were standing in front of hearing loud crashes, and objects getting shattered.