Chapter 6 - Memory.

I woke up without waking up Rae,I put on my shirt,shoes and ski mask just incase.I walked downstairs and got out multiple headache pills and left it on the counter.I took my keys but I stopped,went back upstairs,kissed Rae on her forehead and then came back downstairs.I got into my car and left,when I was back home I took a shower and started streaming,it was about 10am so people should be awake.I pressed go live and people flooded in.

"Chat why are you awake,you guys are literally so weird"
I said and chat laughed at me.

"So I just came around for a short stream or maybe a long one anyway,wait- oh shit we are on Twitch homepage"

"Aight,last night was like this party,everyone got tested before hand chat,so I legit went there in a ski mask and everyone was so drunk but there was this one dude who tried spiking Poki's drink and he obviously got what he deserved.I drank like 3 times and everyone else was fucked"

JuLIe6 : was it 100T/OTV party

"Yeah it was pretty cool,hold on let me mod you"

Ashley9 : what's your favourite song and what mic do you use.

"A uhhh- Shure SM7B,now chat don't laugh at me okay,it's The Weekend by SZA,like come on it's such vibes,she even liked my tweet chat"

"I'd pipe someome to that song- Ayooo chat you're crazy today"
I said to my chat while stopping my self.

"Chat,what should we do- oh I'm getting a call- it's Rae"
I said and muted my mic.

Me
Hey wassup

Rae
What even happened last night

Me
I don't know

Rae
Also who left those pills out there.

Me
I'm gonna tell you everything because you sound stressed,aight well,you were drunk as fuck obviously,I tried to take you to bed but you refused and slow danced with me,I leaned in,you leaned in and yeah but because I'm a good person I don't take advantage of someone drunk so I pulled away and dragged you to bed and you begged me to stay so we cuddled and I left pills on the counter and left.

Rae
That's a lot so- wait we kissed.

Me
Yeah but you were drunk so I wouldn't really count it.

Rae
Ok,I guess I'll see you around.

Me
Bye

I cut the call and unmuted.

"We back chat,before you even ask,no"

"Let's play some games with you guys and girls,what do you wanna play"

"Among us? You need to be a sub and join Subs discord,there's a waiting room so just chill there,I'll count you all and have a random number generator pick 9 numbers"

I got so much more subs and I went in the discord and got the people in a secret voice chat.

"Don't be loud please,here's the code"

I put a picture overlay on steam to hide code.

"So how many girls are here"

'Me'
All nine said.

I laughed and chat was going crazy.

×××××

"Thank you for playing everyone"
I said in the discord.

'Bye Ven'
'Bye love you'
Were the responses and I just smiled about it.

"Thank you for coming through chat,today was a chill day,I'll see all your beautiful faces soon"

I ended stream after 7 hours and I got a call.It was my sister.

Me
Hey Sis,how's it goin'

Sister
Hey,my husband and I are going to London,you're welcome to bring a few guests,all expenses paid,we're even going on a Jet.

Me
Oh shit really,when

Sister
Tomorrow

Me
Alright,i gotchu,see ya sis

Sister
Bye Ven.

The call ended.

Even my sister calls me Ven and fun fact,her husband is intimidated by me because I'm taller than him,more muscular and obviously the voice.I opened Twitter and Dm'd Rae,Corpse,Poki,Tina and Sykkuno.I'm sure my Sister wouldn't mind and if it was to expensive I'd help.

Me
Cancel everything we are going to London tomorrow.No exceptions.

Everyone
Ok.

I packed all my stuff and left it in the livingroom.I went to sleep after a few hours of YouTube.