xii. just friends

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

⋆·˚ ༘ *𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨⋆·˚ ༘ *

eviefaye just uploaded a new video!

☑ watch now  |  watch later

catch up with me since i've been gone for a hot sec! (q&a)

32m views | 72k likes | 3.2 dislikes

comments are disabled on this video!

The video starts with Evelyn sitting on the floor in front of a wall as she smiles at the camera. "Hey gang, what's up, and welcome or welcome back! I'm Evelyn and this is my YouTube channel." Evelyn waves once with her right hand before she starts to look around. "I need a chair, I'm already uncomfortable." She says, and her intro begins.

The intro is a green, leafy background with instrumental music playing softly and the words "eveiefaye" written in a lowercase script. After a few seconds, her name goes away and the screen goes back to her.

Evelyn is now sitting at a higher level and looks down at her lap. "I feel like I'm going to regret this." She sings. The camera cuts and now Evelyn is smiling at the camera once again. "Hey guys.." She says, her tone sounding like she is trying to cover up something. "I'm really sorry that I've been so inactive over here. There has been a lot of stuff going on so YouTube kind of went on the back-burner, BUT-" She claps her hands and there is a short jump cut close up on her face before it goes back to the full screen. "-I'm back now and I wanted to do a video that you guys have been wanting that I've honestly been avoiding." Evelyn says. She cringes a little bit before softly saying "A Q&A... A little catch-up-sesh if you will." She says.

The camera jumps to her sitting, her phone now in hand. "I asked you guys to send in questions on Instagram or in my comments on YouTube and then I had Dakota go through them so I do not know what questions I'm going to be answering and honestly?" Evelyn says. "I'm a little scared.