5 | Comfort

Jungkook was watching as a few maids had entered the room with dinner, they placed it on the table and Jungkook had walked upstairs to wake up his mate. He opened his door and walked in to see Taehyung sitting on his bed awake.

"How did you sleep pup?" Jungkook asked walking into the room to see Taehyung rubbing his eyes. "G-good, still feel quite tired".

"Well, have something to eat and you can sleep some more" Jungkook smiled

"Are you hungry? dinner is ready?" Jungkook asks as Taehyung nods slowly sliding off the bed and following him out of the room, down the stairs. There was a large table and Jimin's friends sitting around.

"Dig in everyone" Jungkook said as him and Taehyung sat down, Jungkook made sure that not everyone's eyes were on the omega. Handing his mate some of the food, and smiled at the blushing male beside him.

They all ate and Jungkook stood up realising Taehyung was finished and was just sitting there. The black-haired male placed his hand out in front of his mate, smiling when the silver-haired male placed his hand over his.

Taehyung slid out of his chair following Jungkook out of the room their hands linked.

"Let me give you a tour" Jungkook whispered squeezing Taehyung's hand.

They walked outside to see it was dark, but there were street lights so people can see, they walked forward and the omega looked around seeing many house and a few parks in the distance.

"This is like a city" Taehyung said out loud.

"Yes, that is what I was hoping for" Jungkook said smiling.

"You even have markets?" 

"Some wolves are scared going outside this pack, so we have a garden that provides food and they sell it here, for cheap" Jungkook said.

"A kindergarten as well?" Taehyung said pointing to the kindergarten that had a playground next to it

Taehyung loved kids so if he ever came over he would so visit the kindergarten, he continued to look around bowing when he made eye contact with people. People were bowing at Jungkook when they walked past which made Taehyung a little confused.

"Let me show you the gardens" Jungkook said as they walked along a path that went past the house, the male's eyes widen when he saw the garden come into view. There were fields filled with fruits and other plants while next to it there was a garden with flowers.

Jungkook opened the gates and they stepped through, Jungkook shut the gates behind him and they walked towards the fountain.

"It is so pretty" Taehyung said causing Jungkook to smile

"You're more" The alpha said causing the omega to blush and turn around a little.

"Would you like to sit down?" Jungkook asks looking at Taehyung who nods.

"Tell me about yourself" Jungkook says as they both take a seat.

"T-there is not m-much to know" Taehyung stuttered, fiddling with his fingers.

"What are your interests and hobbies?" Jungkook grinned

"I love kids, food, flowers,music" Taehyung replied looking at Jungkook who was looking at him.

"H-how about you?" Taehyung asked feeling a little shy.

"Uhm well I like anything to do with business, music and fitness" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded. It suddenly went a little quiet.

The silver-haired male felt very nervous around Jungkook, he had never been romantic before and was very awkward when it came to physical contact. He doesnt really like hug's or being touchy with someone.