Falling for the enemy~ Wanda Maximoff

"Aww junior, you're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony said, "If I have to." Ultron replied. This is so boring, I thought there would be loads of action.

Tony had asked you to come along after the incident at the party. You could read minds and move objects with yours after HYDRA had experimented on you. But you were Tony's sister so he usually never let you come along.

Behind Ultron you saw a girl, a fucking gorgeous girl. Y/n stop getting distracted! She had long dark hair and beautiful blue eyes, she had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing a black leather jacket.

You tried to read her mind but it was as if she was blocking you, she turned her head and was staring right at you. "That won't work on me." She said. "Omg wait! Do we have twinning powers?" You replied. Tony interrupted, "Y/n stop fraternising with the enemy!" You mumbled, "Not my fault she's cute." But it was loud enough for everyone to hear. She smirked at the comment, holding your gaze for a moment.

Once the fighting had begun you had held your own, taking out several bots but then the thing you wanted least to happen, happened.

"I'm really sorry about this." The girl said as she cornered you, she seemed genuinely sorry. She went through your mind, showing your darkest fears, but when she saw it she was shocked.

You screamed in pain as they injected you with some sort of serum. The pain was unbearable, every inch of your body ached and it felt like you were being pulled apart from the inside. Your screaming only stoped when your voice went hoarse and your throat no longer could produce sound. "fungovalo to?" ('did it work' in slovak)  one of the scientist asked, but you already knew the answer. You felt different, and there was no coming back.

Wanda ran to you, catching your body as you went limp. You had went through the same thing she had and she saw you differently now than before. She hated Stark's for what they had done to her family, but you were different. She knew you weren't the stuck up princess she once thought you were. She stroked your face as tears rolled down her face, realising she didn't want to fight you, you were the same as her.

When you regained consciousness you were in the avenger tower's lab, you recognised it. You also recognised the people in the room. Tony, Bruce and - wait that can't be right! You stared at her, closed your eyes and opened them again, nope, cute ponytail girl definitely was there.

"Y/n, hey, are you okay?" Tony asked you. "What is SHE doing here!" You looked at your brother waiting for an explanation. "Well you see, while most if the avengers recovered from her mind thingy after a few hours, you locked yourself into your subconscious. You did it after reliving your HYDRA memories. A lot happened while you were out. We defeated ultron who tried to kill the entire planet in the end. Oh and Wanda and Pietro joined our team which was handy." You absorbed all the information, to say you were confused would be a huge understatement.

"So your name is Wanda right?" You asked her, "Yea." She replied. "And your brother's cal..." You stopped as you saw a single tear run down her face, you looked over at Tony who had his head down. "Oh... I'm sorry." You said, looking back to Wanda. "Don't be."

It turns out Wanda was put in the room beside you and you two often visited each other, sharing your stories of HYDRA and telling the other about the nightmares you both have.

~<•••>~

One night you jolted awake to cries and screams from next door, so you jumped out of bed and ran to Wanda's room. When you entered she was still asleep, covered in sweat and shaking frantically. You ran over to her and shook her awake. When she woke she had fear in her eyes and she was breathing very fast, gasping for air. You sat down beside her in her bed and pulled her into a hug. She rested her head on your chest and you brushed through her hair with your fingers until she fell asleep again and slowly you dozed off as well.

When you woke up she was still asleep so you woke her with a kiss on the forehead. "Y/n?" She mumbled. "Hey Wanda." You said. "I'm sorry about..." "Don't you dare apologise okay!" You reassured her. She started rambling, saying how she was a burden and she felt bad that she woke you. You Interrupted her by planting your lips on hers. You cupped her face in your hands and she put her hand in your hair, slightly tugging on it.

When you pulled apart gasping for air she said, "So you did actually think I was cute, it wasn't all talk." You smirked and pulled her in for another kiss.