CHAPTER 58

THE DIADEM OF RAVENCLAW

Lyra apparated to Hogsmeade, and went to HoneyDukes, she went to the cellar that leads to The one eyed witch.

Ones she was inside the castle she made sure that no one would see her, she wished she has the Invisibility cloak, so that she can sneak easily.

As she sneaked to the seventh floor corridor, and was about to turn left, she saw Mrs. Norris, her eyes widen as the cat meowed at her, she desperately ran and thought for the room, before Filch can get her.

As Lyra saw the door she immediately went in, she looked around and saw that is hasn't change one bit, she pressed her ears at the door, and heard that Filch, and Mrs. Norris was still there.

She looked around the room, and started to find the Diadem.

A few minutes has passed and Lyra was getting impatient until it hit her, she's a witch, and she can use magic.

"How can I be so stupid?" She told herself before fishing her wand in her pocket.

"Accio Diadem" She said and a diadem came flying to her, she smiled as she took it, she took the fang from her bag and went out of the door, she stabbed the Diadem and kicked it inside the room.

She looked around and saw that no one was looking with a quick run, she went back to HoneyDukes, and apparated back to Cypress Creek.

———

HELGA HUFFLEPUFF'S CUP

As Sirius went to Gringotts, he told one of the Goblins that he wish to enter his vault, since he is a Black the Goblins easily let him in.

Ones he was at the their vault he tried to find the cup, he tried to use magic, but he rolled his eyes at his own gestures, of course he can't Accio it, he's in Gringotts and you can't use magic.

He saw something glistening at a corner, he looked at it, and his eyes widen it was the cup, as he walked through the countless plates in the room, he made sure not to touch any of it.

He knows that his Cousin wouldn't let anyone steal it that easily, she could've put a spell on them, as he neared the cup he took it, and hid it in his bag.

Ones the he and The Goblin were back at the surface, Sirius clutched his satchel tightly since he saw some death eaters near by, when he saw the right alleyway, he apparated back to Cypress Creek, so Lyra can destroy the cup.

———

MARVOLO GAUNT'S RING

As the two apparated to the said shack they noticed that the whole place was protected, the two looked at eachother before they took the charms off.

"This might take a while" Remus said as he tried to take one of the protective spells off.

"You take that side Moony, while I take this side, this would be easier since we can remove the spells faster" James said, and the two of them started to remove the spells surrounding the house.

Ones the spells were removed they carefully went inside the old shack, it wasn't much of a shack the windows were broken and the roof can come down any minute.

"Floorboard" Remus reminded James, and the two of them started to check every floorboard.

They went to check every floorboard, but one particular floorboard wouldn't budge.

"Oi Prongs!" Remus shouted at his friend, James went to him and Remus pointed at the floorboard, the two of them pulled on it, and luckily it went off, and there they saw the ring, they quickly took it and apparated out as soon as possible.

———

SLYTHERINS LOCKET

As Dumbledore and Regulus made their way to the cave, Regulus damped blood in the stone, and they immediately went in.

"I see the boat" Dumbledore said, and the two of them took the boat that was anchored to the side.

As the two of them were rowing the boat, they knew they were going to get in so much trouble, this was the hardest horcrux to get.

As they reached to a halt, Dumbledore said that he would drink from the basin, Regulus tried to argue with him, hut nonetheless he nodded.

As Dumbledore was drinking Regulus made sure he brought the potion he packed with him, when it was all gone he let Dumbledore drink the potion he took the locket.

The two of them were being attacked, but thanks to the potion Regulus gave Dumbledore the two of them were safe.

Ones they knew they were safe they went out of the cave, and went back to Cypress Creek.

———

One's all of them were back they huddled at a table where Lyra would destroy all the horcrux with the Basilisks fang.

"Put it here Professor" She said when she spotted Dumbledore and Regulus, Dumbledore out the locket at the table, as Lyra destroyed it first, they backed away from the girl, for smoke emitted in it.

"Might as well stand back there's a lot more" Hermione said, and they obeyed the girl.

One by one Lyra destroyed the horcruxes that were their in front of her.

"Now all's left is the Diary" Lyra said, and they started the plan, the journey to Malfoy Manor.

———

:))