sweatshirt • v. hacker

Requested by -meggtheestallionn-

-

Lilli POV

I glance back down at my phone, checking my texts as I hear rain start to fall on the roof of the car again

I glance back down at my phone, checking my texts as I hear rain start to fall on the roof of the car again. I'm late, because I was supposed to be at the house two hours ago but my flight was late when storms came up all over the country and then my uber was too.

I grew up with my best friend Mia and our whole gang, but when all of them started doing the vlogs and having fun, I had to graduate and go to college.

I'm at UCLA as a Psych major, and while I've been there, my dad and step mom have moved away to North Carolina, all of my friends moved out of Carlsbad, and also, they're all incredibly famous.

I've been to their houses a couple of times, but now that it's summer, I went to see my dad for a week, and now I'm gonna stay at the "Hype House" for a couple of months.

When I went there two months ago, I met the guy, Vinnie, that was newer to the house. Ever since, we've been talking, just texting. And calling. And FaceTiming a little bit. A lot.

Possibly every night for the past month. And a half.

Even through finals stuff, he called me and helped me with everything. Not the studying obviously, but I have... a lot of anxiety issues. And when I'm studying, they get worse, and I forget to take my meds.

It's a problem.

He would do this cute thing where even if we were talking he would send me a text that would be a reminder to take them, so he didn't have to interrupt the conversation we were having.

I really like him. I just don't really know if he likes me back. I'm hoping that being in the same house together can help that problem.

I let my eyes dance over the screen, reading Kouvr's text, Mia's, and Vinnie's.

-

Kouvr Annon

Hey, if you're late, just come in the door- it's unlocked. Alex and I went upstairs to watch a movie and so he could edit.

-

-

Mia Hayward

Hey, Thomas and I went to bed since it's so late. Michael and Vinnie are downstairs. I don't know when you're getting here but I'll see you tomorrow!