Teasing

Authors note: This is my first fanfic so, don't expect it to be good

Sapnap saw that Karl was streaming on the Dream SMP, since Karl wasn't having a lore stream, he decided to log onto the SMP. Sapnap still has Karl's stream open, so he can see Karl's reaction when he joins. When Sapnap logged into the SMP he noticed that Karl got excited, Sapnap looked at which voice chat Karl was in, so he could surprise him.

"KARL!" Sapnap screamed as he joined the voice chat. Karl screams and jumps in his chair since Sapnap caught him off guard. Sapnap laughs "What are you up to?" "I was just talking to my chat, I didn't start the stream too long ago" Karl re-positions himself on his chair. "Oh, can I join you?" Sapnap asks. "Sure!" Karl seems excited. "Can I have your axe to get some wood pleasee?" Karl asks desperately, Sapnap gives Karl his netherite axe. "Thank you" Karl says smiling. Sapnap liked Karl's smile, he wanted to compliment Karl, but before he could Quackity joins the voice chat. "WHATS UPPPP" Quackity screams with enthusiasm, "Ughhh Quackity can't you see that me and Sapnap are having a moment" Karl says jokingly. "Yeah, leave me and my husband alone" Sapnap says, "Fine, I'll just go hangout with bad then" Quackity rolls his eyes and leaves the voice chat. "Now it's just us" Sapnap says smirking. "Us, and thousands of other people" Karl says giggling. "I wish it could just be us" Sapnap hesitates a little, Karl blushes. "We can hangout after stream, I haven't even streamed for half an hour" Karl whines, "Fineee" Sapnap sighs.

___________

Karl screams as he falls off a hill and dies, "I'm going to steal your stuff!" Sapnap teases. "NOO DON'T!" Karl pleads, "What will you do if I steal it?" Sapnap asks. "I'll... kill you" Karl hesitates, "Why did you hesitate?" Sapnap asks curiously. "No reason" Karl replies quickly, "Are you suree? Your face was a little red when you hesitated" Sapnap teases. "I... there was no reason I hesitated" Karl's face flushes, "YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN!" Sapnap teases. "NO, I DIDN'T!" Karl whines, "why won't you just tell meee" Sapnap pleads. "Because, I... didn't hesitate for any reason" Karl whispers. "You could always tell me after the stream, if you're too shy to say it on stream" Sapnap teases, "It-It's not like that Sapnap!" Karl blushes. "Mhmm, I have your stream open and I can see how red your face is" Sapnap smirks, "I am not red!" Karl rolls his eyes. "When will you and Sapnap just get together already" a donation reads, "We already are together" Karl jokingly says, "You wish!" Sapnap laughs.

__________

After two hours Karl finally stops streaming, "Now we can talk, just the two of us" Karl giggles. "So, why did you hesitate when saying you would kill me?" Sapnap teases, "I-I told you there was no reason" Karl blushes. "There is a reason, you're just hiding it, is it really that embarrassing Karl?" Sapnap whines. "Finee, you never give up, do you? I was going to say I'd punish you, but that sounded wrong..." Karl's face flushes. "Oh? It only sounds inappropriate because you thought of it that way Karl" Sapnap teases, "Th-That's not true" Karl rolls his eyes. "I would have thought it was inappropriate too, but the chat wouldn't" Sapnap admits.

__________

"You looked cute in the stream" Sapnap says, "Shut up" Karl rolls his eyes. "I'm being serious" Sapnap's heart is pounding, "Oh? Thank you" Karl smiles. "I wish I could see you in real life though" Sapnap sighs, "I... you can come see me now" Karl says. "What do you mean? I would have to buy a plane ticket" Sapnap gets frustrated, "I know, just buy a plane ticket that will take off the fastest" Karl whines. "So, you want to see me too?" Sapnap teases Karl, "Yes" Karl quickly says. "That was a quick answer, are you that desperate for me" Sapnap teases, "... yes" Karl whispers, Sapnap blushes at Karl's response. Karl hears Sapnap typing, "What are you doing?" Karl giggles, "I'm buying a plane ticket" Sapnap smirks, "WAIT, I WAS JUST JOKING!" Karl panics. "I'm buying it anyway" Sapnap rolls his eyes, "But-" "But what Karl?" Sapnap interrupts Karl, "I'm not ready yet..." Karl whispers. Sapnap felt as his heart shattered, "You said that you wanted to see me though..." Sapnap says quietly, "I do want to see you, but..." Karl cuts himself off.

__________

Words: 774

Authors note: The cover art is not mine, it's made by SCREW4VE on twitter