Chapter 5

After a few days of attending UA me and Midoriya have grown closer to the point where he insisted on calling him by his first name. Something about him wanting me to call him by his first name since I told him to treat me the same.

The other day they told us to design our hero costumes. I sketched out something simple that would be easy to move on since I would have to rely on combat and knives for the most part. My suit was a navy blue body suit that had shorts but were long sleeve. I had mid-thighs and Hatsume, the person who designed my suit told me that she put in a little surprise.

Anyways, I was getting ready for school and left the house while eating 3 waffles and having an iced tea with me.

"Y/N!" I hear the high pitched from across the street and I saw Izuku waving across the street.

"Good morning, Izuku." I greet him while walking over to him. While I was walking over his eyes were sit on my waffles.

"Do you want some?" I ask him while waving the waffles around in circles. His eyes follow them but then he looks at me.

"N-no! It's okay! I'll eat during lunch but thank you..." Izuku reassures and we start walking to school. I look at him and start reading his mind.

"Damnit, I should've ate... I forgot today we're training!" Izuku starts stressing himself out and I chuckle. He looks at me wide eyed and I hand him 2 of my waffles.

"Here, take them. I'm not that hungry and I have something to drink. You should start making breakfast for yourself too..." I hand him 2 of my waffles and little stars appear in his eyes.

"T-thank you, Y/N! Are you sure though? We're going to be mo-"

"You idiot, just take it and eat it! Your quirk requires more movement and you need something in your system. I'm not that hungry anyways." I reassure him while looking away and eating my waffle.

Izuku smiles and then takes a bite out of the waffle and I hear a gasp. "Y/N..." He murmurs and I look at him with a confused face.

"THESE WAFFLES ARE SO GOOD! Do you make them yourself?!" Izuku asks while stuffing his face with more.

"Y-yeah I did." I murmured while looking away. "Who taught you how to make these? They're amazing!" He asks while having a rose color on his cheeks while eating it.

"My friend when I was younger did... Since my dad is in the Yakuza when I was little he used to take me around to where they would meet up and this boy who was a few years older taught me how to make them. He used to always make me desserts but I forgot his name though I know it started with a K or something." I talked for a while that I thought Izuku wasn't listening anymore because of how deep in thought he was about the waffles.

"Sorry you're probably not listening to me..." I chuckle at the end and Izuku finishes the last bite of his waffle.

"W-what?! N-no I listened to you! I heard everything you said about how an older boy made desserts with you and that's how you learned how to make these!" Izuku stammered while explaining and I felt happy knowing that he listened to me.

"Yeah sorry about that... Come on let's go before we're late." I grab Izuku's hand and start running inside UA and we make in class 1-A panting.

"Deku! L/N! Are you guys okay? Deku are you okay? You're really red." Uraraka comes up to us in particular Izuku who she is calling Deku and by my understanding that's an insult...

"H-h-han-hands..." Izuku murmurs. Uraraka looks at me and Izuku's hands and notices that they're intertwined because of me pulling him.

"Ohh, L/N-chan can you let go of his hand? I think it bothers him!" Uraraka exclaims. I look at her and look at our hands and let it go. I start walking back to my desk and sit down and the Todoroki boy stares at me again.

He's been staring everyday ever since the first day of school and the only interaction we had is whenever we introduced our selves. I pretend not to notice him and get in his thoughts.

"Hello can you hear me? Maybe she doesn't like using her quirk to spy on people. Hello? Is your quirk telepathy or not?"

I look over at him and he keeps a straight face.

"Did she acknowledge me? Or did she just catch me staring? Maybe I should stop looking at her and try again tomorrow."

"Don't try again tomorrow. It's a bit creepy when you talk to someone in your head every day." I respond verbally and his eyes widened a bit.

"I'm sorry it's just that telepathy really cool. It must be nice knowing what's going on in someone's head without asking them..." He turns back in his seat and faces the board and I get little glimpses of the number 2 hero from his memories. I kept quiet and turned back up to the board where the number 1 hero All Might walked in.

"I AM HERE!" All Might exclaimed while doing a grand entrance the class cheered on and he had that big smile on his face.

"Hello fellow students! Today you guys will be trying on your new costumes and then we will go to Ground Beta and I will pair you guys up in teams. Hurry now let's go!" All Might motioned for some people to bring in suitcases which contained our hero suites.

We took them and went into the locker rooms to put them on.

Once I opened up mine I noticed a note that was on it. 'Hope you like the guns I added! - Hatsume babe x' I chuckled at the little note Hatsume left and saw the top part where all of the gadgets were.

I put on my costume and then put the shurikens and kunai knives in the side of my mid-thighs. On the other side of my mid-thighs were gun holsters and in the case they were 2 guns. I took them out and looked inside. They were nothing inside but once I shot out towards the wall the air pressure that came out of it pushed me back a bit and made a tiny hole in the wall.

I chuckled to myself and put them in the holster while walking out. Everyone's hero costume looked great but I was trying to find Izuku.

"Uraraka. Iida. Have you guys seen Izuku anywhere?" I ask the duo who were always waiting for their friend. "Deku? No he hasn't come out yet." Uraraka kinda frowned and tilted her head.

"Actually he's coming out right now!" Iida exclaimed while pointing to Izuku. I started walking towards him and my eyes widened.

He came up to me and started looking at my hero costume. "Y/N! Your hero costume looks so good, I love it!" He exclaimed.

"Izuku... Wow I uh... I love your costume too!" I try to show some good emotion but there was none. If the easter bunny and Grinch had a baby it would be that. But A for effort you know...